wearing black all the time

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I find myself wearing black much of the time. I prefer black tops with my jeans. When I buy colored tops I tend not to reach for them. In the hot weather, I'll wear some colored summer dresses but I also have a few black sleeveless dresses for hot days.
Black is good with my auburn hair and it's forgiving if one has any bumps or bulges.

Anyone else wear black all or much of the time?

iamleiya

Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Am the same as you, lol I wear black pretty much all the time even on summer! Although I do wear some pretty colorful dresses every now and then but its always been consistently black that I reach for the most.

Reactions: Caisah and prepster
Apr 15, 2007
I tend to wear black pants all year around ( different fabrications & weights) but comes the summer
I grab a classic white cotton shirt or tee shirt to lighten the look up.. Also wear dresses on a hot summer day

Reactions: prepster

Mrs.Z

Jan 25, 2017
I'm with you all, lots of black pants, I do colorful summer dresses but go to are black pants and a nice blouse. I love all black and a pop color bag or other fun accessories. The older I get I'm just owning it, black is super sexy anyway!!

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I'm with you all, lots of black pants, I do colorful summer dresses but go to are black pants and a nice blouse. I love all black and a pop color bag or other fun accessories. The older I get I'm just owning it, black is super sexy anyway!!
yes, you can wear any color bag with black

Reactions: prepster

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
I love wearing black. It just feels like me. Sometimes I try color and I just don't feel comfortable or that I look as good in it.

I do wear a lot of white in the summer though, and if I want to change it up a bit there is always gray [emoji6]

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I love wearing all black, but that said, I am not afraid of color and I do wear colored tops in summer. My favorite combo is black top and white pant for summer.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Boston
I do too - I don't intentionally buy only black, but I just feel myself gravitating towards it. If I see a dress for example that I like and there's a colorful version vs. a black version I'll always buy the black.