wearing black all the time

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I find myself wearing black much of the time. I prefer black tops with my jeans. When I buy colored tops I tend not to reach for them. In the hot weather, I'll wear some colored summer dresses but I also have a few black sleeveless dresses for hot days.
Black is good with my auburn hair and it's forgiving if one has any bumps or bulges.

Anyone else wear black all or much of the time?

I tend to wear black pants all year around ( different fabrications & weights) but comes the summer
I grab a classic white cotton shirt or tee shirt to lighten the look up.. Also wear dresses on a hot summer day

Reactions: prepster
I love wearing black. It just feels like me. Sometimes I try color and I just don't feel comfortable or that I look as good in it.

I do wear a lot of white in the summer though, and if I want to change it up a bit there is always gray [emoji6]

I do too - I don't intentionally buy only black, but I just feel myself gravitating towards it. If I see a dress for example that I like and there's a colorful version vs. a black version I'll always buy the black.