we should start purse-bay!!

try putting this in your auction

ATTENTION ALL VeRO DEPARTMENTS: This item is an authentic product as evidenced in photos, legally acquired and owned, and hence covered under the First Sale Doctrine. Inappropriate VeRO removal of this auction will constitute perjury and result in legal action. There are penalties for misrepresentation under 17 U.S.C. 512(f)."

Here is the Law you can scroll down to section (f) to see it!

http://www.bitlaw.com/source/17usc/512.html

Has anyone tried Amazon? I know they have an auction that's not really hopping, but you can also sell through a store. The fees are pretty high though. You get a $5 shipping allowance and they also take something like 15% off the top! It would really cut into your profit margins... getting from wholesalers aren't exactly cheap! I was just wondering if anyone had experience with it. I really wish ebay would get their act together. I'm so done with ebay, but I miss the income (not to mention I have bags to unload!).

same here!! have a lot of items to unload as ebay suspended my account last week. miss being awake late at night and getting up early in the morning checking transactions and listing items. but my question is did you appeal your case? I did. I was asked to fax doc's and they told me to wait for 72 hrs. do you think that's real? or they will only give you false hope and eventually will tell you you are suspended forever?!!