We Love Clemence Wallet Club

Your color choices are beautiful!! I ended up with both the RB and the Fuschia lines mono last week. I am so glad I ordered the Fuschia as well as it is a beautiful color. It called to me over the RB without question.

I found I can carry my iPhone X within a Moshi case in this wallet. I cannot however fit my key fob in it without it looking all bulky and bumpy.

Enjoy your new wallet!

Thank you. :smile: About two years ago, I purchased the clemence wallet in monogram with the hot pink interior. I loved the wallet so much that I purchased the clemence wallet in empriente. There is something about the monogram wallet with a pop of color interior that makes me smile every time. My clemence wallet in monogram is still in good shape today. Enjoy your wallets!

Your color choices are beautiful!! I ended up with both the RB and the Fuschia lines mono last week. I am so glad I ordered the Fuschia as well as it is a beautiful color. It called to me over the RB without question.

I found I can carry my iPhone X within a Moshi case in this wallet. I cannot however fit my key fob in it without it looking all bulky and bumpy.

Enjoy your new wallet!

I was thinking about Mono with fuschia Lining as well. But the Empreinte leather wins this time. It’s such a great size of long wallet. [emoji4]

Just got a monogram fuchsia Clemence and tried putting a card in the slots to test it out. A bunch of black sticky residue stuck onto my card! The more I put it into the slots and take it out, the more sticky residue gets onto it. Is this normal? :amazed:IMG_3299.jpg
IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3342.jpg

Just got a monogram fuchsia Clemence and tried putting a card in the slots to test it out. A bunch of black sticky residue stuck onto my card! The more I put it into the slots and take it out, the more sticky residue gets onto it. Is this normal? :amazed:View attachment 4020540
View attachment 4020539
View attachment 4020541

Nope nope nope! Sounds like an issue. I have two Clemence wallets (one bought preloved and the other new) and neither has ever done this. I'd go back to the store and exchange it. Not normal.

Reactions: haneulhouseki
Can anyone tell me if a US passport fits in the Clemence? Looking at dimensions online looks like it’d be reeeeally close. Thank you!!
Just tried mine as I happen to be carrying my passport and Clemence. It’s a very tight fit. You’d have to really nudge the zipper to close. Might damage the passport and also integrity of the zipper. So no lol