We Love Clemence Wallet Club

Yes that can be normal. Enjoy your wallet.

I totally thought that LV burns their bags at the end of the year...or is that just a myth...I guess it wouldn’t make sense because if a bag was made on the 52nd week they would have one week to sell it. I’ve also seen date codes that look like CA5146 so I’m assuming these are fake since there’s no 56th week? Anyway I’m relieved to hear thanks!

I totally thought that LV burns their bags at the end of the year...or is that just a myth...I guess it wouldn’t make sense because if a bag was made on the 52nd week they would have one week to sell it. I’ve also seen date codes that look like CA5146 so I’m assuming these are fake since there’s no 56th week? Anyway I’m relieved to hear thanks!

They would only “dispose of” retired items that haven’t sold within a year of retirement (with exceptions). If the piece is a current piece, you can, in theory, purchase a piece that has a 2012 date code if it never sold nor retired. This would be an extremely rare instance considering the fast turn of LV pieces in their boutiques. They typically also stock 1-2 pieces per store to keep things in high demand and “fresh”.

I’m considering purchasing a clemence and was wondering a few things before I pull the trigger:

1) how well do Canadian bills fit in the slots? Any bills taller than the slot?

2) will new colours be coming out? For some reason I always thought the Empreinte leather case in the navy blue...

Thanks!

Reactions: Lealu
I’m considering purchasing a clemence and was wondering a few things before I pull the trigger:

2) will new colours be coming out? For some reason I always thought the Empreinte leather case in the navy blue...

Thanks!
Cdn bills fit perfectly!

Thanks!

Canadian dollar bills fit fine. I have a emilie wallet and it fits more bills better. It’s good as a compact, slim wallet.

I’m so badly wanting to get a Clemence. Almost got one in November but for some reason got a Josephine. Going to sell the Josephine and want a Clemence. Does anyone know if there’s a LE or seasonal color Clemence coming out soon? I won’t be buying for at least another 2-3 months. TIA

I just got my Clemence today in DE. It is my first LV piece and I love it. I have a Graceful MM on the way. Got a big raise/promotion at work so it was time!!!

Attachments

• 68861B9E-6B33-4E7B-8916-ABE405925F38.jpeg
    68861B9E-6B33-4E7B-8916-ABE405925F38.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 1,229
  • B09DE9A7-74A8-4FD2-A8D2-F79BBD566512.jpeg
    B09DE9A7-74A8-4FD2-A8D2-F79BBD566512.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 1,238
  • FC0643A5-DDD0-4A41-BE0D-761734AEF9B5.jpeg
    FC0643A5-DDD0-4A41-BE0D-761734AEF9B5.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1,247
I ordered the Clemence monogram with the new freesia color interior. Was debating between that and the emprient freesia Clemence but also wanted to get the ZCP in epi freesia. Will share pics when I pick up both next week