We Love Clemence Wallet Club

I'm new here, so don't laugh but where is the date stamp on my Clemence? I looked all it tonight and didn't see it.
It's hidden away along the seam in one of the back slip pockets (on the side with the Made in stamp if I remember correctly) on the right hand side (if the wallet is facing you) about 1/4" from the top. A bright light, such as the one on most phones, is helpful in flushing it out.

Hi guys i got mine today with hot pink interior i really love it but ive noticed the middle interior color is light pink i expected the Color is dark brown right i hope this is genuine

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 1,515
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,560
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 1,608
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,602
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,584
Hi guys i got mine today with hot pink interior i really love it but ive noticed the middle interior color is light pink i expected the Color is dark brown right i hope this is genuine

I would get it authenticated or return it. Mine has the dark brown leather in the pocket. The hot pink color was released last April in 2016. Your datecode is 01 (2001). Good luck!

Unfortunately, it highly doubt it is authentic. Your date code indicates the wallet was made in 2001. The Clemence wallet came out around 2014. Good luck returning dear and I hope you find a great one!

What happened?!
I find myself carrying less cards as many store cards go digital and I stick to just the essentials. Also start finding it heavier (mine is empriente) after switching to a Chanel lambskin half size wallet. Now I'm just down to the Rosalie which I can carry in my small bags! I might not need a Long wallet in my life anymore. :sad:

Hi I just purchased my 1st LV wallet the Clemence in RB and I love it..it is made in Spain 2017!!!! but the only down side it has this horrible chemical smell... Does anyone know if this smell will go away or should I return it? I see a previous post we're the person says after having her's for a month, the smell still is there. What should I do? Here is my Beautiful wallet in the meantime

Attachments

• IMG_1328.JPG
    IMG_1328.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,414
  • IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 1,440
  • IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 1,449
Hi I just purchased my 1st LV wallet the Clemence in RB and I love it..it is made in Spain 2017!!!! but the only down side it has this horrible chemical smell... Does anyone know if this smell will go away or should I return it? I see a previous post we're the person says after having her's for a month, the smell still is there. What should I do? Here is my Beautiful wallet in the meantime

Where did you buy it?