We had a Break-UP and She/He Stole MY LV!!!!

hulksmash99

Aug 11, 2007
Really, this happens more than some would admit, but after a break up, luxury items somehow mysteriously disappear.

I had a Mono Cig Case. After break up, she refused to return it.

I had a Epi name card holder. After break up, another ex refused to return it.

I had a Epi Agenda (Large). Again, it disappeared two days after break up, with all my notes and all.

Same thing with my Tiffany and Co. jewelry (yeah, I like rings and bracelets) and several Mont Blanc pens. They flat out took it and didn't return it.

On a happier note, I did swipe an ex's Keepall 45....but that's cause she wouldn't return my brand new cell phone. So I figure that's an even exchange.

I suck at dating.:throwup:

:sad: ive kind of had that happen... an EX friend stole my petit bucket, diesel shoes, and versace sunglasses from me!!!! well, i let her borrow them and she never returned them, and then she moved:hysteric:

lets go find them together and take all of our things back. lol

I bet if my husband and I split he would not DARE try to take any of my bags.... he knows better! We have been together for 11 years, so I don't think he is going anywhere ;) Unless I spend more money on more bags before the new year! LOL!

i would never share what im not willing to give away :shame: i had an ex that sponged off me and took over 10,000 of hard earned monies (back in the days mc.donald savings from working there four years). and when i asked him for it back he said ' why? its my hard earned money' the only thing i could do was grumble 'hard earned off of me' :sad: and that was the end of that.

If someone (well a friend or SO) stole something from me, I say GOOD RIDDANCE! I mean figure it this way, it only cost a LV to get rid of them forever!!! Personally (depending on the bag, and even the person) if someone stole a cardholder, mono pochette, or cles (all under 300) I'd say it was a BARGAIN. And anything else might hurt a little but so much better in the long run!:P

My Ex and I broke up recently. I took EVERYTHING back off of him, all the bday presents i ever bought him, and ive kept the wallet i had bought him for xmas this year. He used all of my LV boxes as storage, so i took those too. I took back books i bought him and sent him a comprehensive list of all the monies i could think of that id ever spent on him. Dinners, drinks in bars and our holiday.

I had suspicions there was another person involved in our break up, so i want to crush him financially. I cleaned my loo with his toothbrush and his favourite calvin cleins are now pinned up in my study ripped to shreds. I look at them and think.......thank the lord im single! My mates came round and told me they will never upset me, as they think im a little psycho!

I think i was just being fair...... lol!

I won't take anything from my bf if we break up (in the future- but hopefully not) and I know he won't take anything from me either.