We are at the Paris sales!!!

So first I did the shawls, then moved on to the SLG counter. And that was uber frustrating and painful.
There were a group of obvious resellers clogging the counter and buying 20 different things, agonising over choices etc.
I queued for a good 30 minutes then Mooks came to my rescue, queuing at another corner of the counter.
We got the attention of a lovely SA, and as I spoke to her in French she understood I knew exactly what I wanted.
She took me to a corner on the side and I found gorgeous goodies!
So far so good!!

Loves.. By this week-end I don't think the sale will have any interesting items.... Send your DH to the boutique, he will not get the aggro of queuing and will find you nicer things!

Ok so moving on from the SLG counter, I averted my eyes from the belts (which were priced very attractively but seriously I don't need yet another umpteenth belt).

I went to the carres, where I found a few beauties, and then on to gloves where again the goods were very very good.

I finished with some ties for Daddy and DH, and reconvened with Chaz and Mooks who were taking a breather.

I looked around and saw some serious craziness going on. Some people were stripping to almost underwear to try rtw!!!
The rtw didn't have much interest to me and I wandered round, one of the SAs was dead keen on sending me off with a pair of shoes! Sadly nothing spoke to my heart there.

So I checked in with Sammyjoe, Mooks and Chaz and off I went to pay, leaving them behind. I absolutely wanted to avoid getting anything just because I was bored and the buying ambiance was getting to me.

Overall I have gathered a small but I my view perfectly formed loot, which I shall share with you friends as soon as I am back home.

Voila from me. Live from the Paris sale. Thanks for reading!!

Loves.. By this week-end I don't think the sale will have any interesting items.... Send your DH to the boutique, he will not get the aggro of queuing and will find you nicer things!

Ok so moving on from the SLG counter, I averted my eyes from the belts (which were priced very attractively but seriously I don't need yet another umpteenth belt).

I went to the carres, where I found a few beauties, and then on to gloves where again the goods were very very good.

I finished with some ties for Daddy and DH, and reconvened with Chaz and Mooks who were taking a breather.

I looked around and saw some serious craziness going on. Some people were stripping to almost underwear to try rtw!!!
The rtw didn't have much interest to me and I wandered round, one of the SAs was dead keen on sending me off with a pair of shoes! Sadly nothing spoke to my heart there.

So I checked in with Sammyjoe, Mooks and Chaz and off I went to pay, leaving them behind. I absolutely wanted to avoid getting anything just because I was bored and the buying ambiance was getting to me.

Overall I have gathered a small but I my view perfectly formed loot, which I shall share with you friends as soon as I am back home.

Voila from me. Live from the Paris sale. Thanks for reading!!

Thank you so much for your update LittleH! I am looking forward to your reveal!

LittleH - thanks for the live updates, it was great to live the sales through you and I can't wait to see your reveals. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey back

Oooh! This is so exciting!! :nuts: Glad to hear you are having fun and finding great things even if the atmosphere is crazy there!

Having never been to an H sale and hoping to make it to Paris either in the summer or next Jan, I'd love to hear (at least approximate) prices as well as see your loot :smile: Just so that I know what to expect.