Watercolor Aquarelle Club

I used to prefer 25’s but now prefer 30’s and 35’s. Without an organizer, the 35 looks so good with a bit if that droop to it :heart: i grabbed the watercolor in 30 b/c it popped up on fp in excellent condition, but would have jumped on a 35 too. I also am curious, how is the print different on a 35? Its not the same canvas/design as on the 30?
It's the same print but to my eye I prefer it on the bigger bag, it seemed too busy on the smaller bag to me. Just personal preference. 🥰

Reactions: jbags07
It's the same print but to my eye I prefer it on the bigger bag, it seemed too busy on the smaller bag to me. Just personal preference. 🥰
I hadn’t considered that! There definitely are certain bags that look better in some sizes over others. There is a specific BV Veneta treatment i had in a maxi size and sold to get it in the large, but this treatment (nappa velours) looks much better on the larger/maxi bag, imo. Now i need to go looking for comparison pix of watercolor 30-35 :lol:

Omg @travelbliss what an absolute cutie!! :nuts: :love: :loveeyes: I love it! :heart: I have been actually waiting patiently for a reveal on this beauty. The colours are so pretty and your pics make me want it even more. How is the beige background? Do you think it will get dirty easily or is hard to maintain? And the monogram colour print, is it embossed or just flat printed on? Would you stay the bag has more tones of orange than pink? I’m sure this nano brings a smile to your face just by looking at it. Enjoy and thanks for sharing.
@Bumbles :

The base color is a pale creme, almost identical to my Epi Lockit Ivoire :

20240428_131129.jpg

The actual shades of the Aquarelle range from baby pink to coral to near fuchsia. It looks like it is embossed over the design.

20240428_125140.jpg20240428_124101.jpg20240428_124004.jpg

I am considering spraying with Collonil water stop to protect the Empriente leather and make it waterproof and resistant to color transfers. :-s I don't see myself wearing it cross-body for this reason. I prefer to use a shorter hand-carry rather than the tiny handles :

20240428_124530.jpg

If I do think I need to wear it across the body, it will be with clothing that resists such transfers and after it's sprayed thoroughly. The 2024 Sunrise Aquarelle design is simply beautiful in person. Too bad more items were not released for this. I am still waiting for the key pouch, since I have to try "down sizing" to use this little Speedy.

I think the placement of the small LV in the center vs the way other Nano Speedy prints feature the 2 LV's is a better design placement. It's a more symmetrical pattern now, which is better on a small bag. Although I love the Noe, I find "less is more" in this design. The Neverfull is stunning, but I would always be worried about marks on the leather after each use. The Nano OTG is too small and boxy and the Carry all I never considered, since it's not a hand-carry.

Here's some pics of the interior. Hope this answers some of your Q's !!
20240428_124212.jpg

Last edited:
I hadn’t considered that! There definitely are certain bags that look better in some sizes over others. There is a specific BV Veneta treatment i had in a maxi size and sold to get it in the large, but this treatment (nappa velours) looks much better on the larger/maxi bag, imo. Now i need to go looking for comparison pix of watercolor 30-35 :lol:
Lol I had looked at a million online, but until I saw them in person next to each other, I had no idea I'd prefer one over the other. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I
@Bumbles :

The base color is a pale creme, almost identical to my Epi Lockit Ivoire :

View attachment 5991835

The actual shades of the Aquarelle range from baby pink to coral to near fuchsia. It looks like it is embossed over the design.

View attachment 5991837View attachment 5991838View attachment 5991839

I am considering spraying with Collonil water stop to protect the Empriente leather and make it waterproof and resistant to color transfers. :-s I don't see myself wearing it cross-body for this reason. I prefer to use a shorter hand-carry rather than the tiny handles :

View attachment 5991840

If I do think I need to wear it across the body, it will be with clothing that resists such transfers and after it's sprayed thoroughly. The 2024 Sunrise Aquarelle design is simply beautiful in person. Too bad more items were not released for this. I am still waiting for the key pouch, since I have to try "down sizing" to use this little Speedy.

I think the placement of the small LV in the center vs the way other Nano Speedy prints feature the 2 LV's is a better design placement. It's a more symmetrical pattern now, which is better on a small bag. Although I love the Noe, I find "less is more" in this design. The Neverfull is stunning, but I would always be worried about marks on the leather after each use. The Nano OTG is too small and boxy and the Carry all I never considered, since it's not a hand-carry.

Here's some pics of the interior. Hope this answers some of your Q's !!
View attachment 5991841
Thanks @travelbliss for taking the time to answer my questions. Helps a lot! I can definitely see what you mean from the colour going from pink to coral to fuchsia. It’s dependent on which face you are looking at the bag.

The colours are so pretty and vibrant. I can see why you are in love :loveeyes: :love: I can’t wait to see pics of your key pouch with the nano speedy. That would just make it heaven and perfect!! I did see a member reveal the key pouch and it looks just as beautiful as your nano speedy but on a much smaller scale. Even though the nano speedy is small it is still nightly in size, so I hope you can downsize and fit all your essentials in. Thru the years I have come to love mini/nano bags and have downsized too. A plus is it is so much lighter and easier to wear.

I also agree with you on the placement of the LV’s. Makes it more balance and chic too! Not too much in your face but just present for those who can’t recognise the design.

Your carry key is very cute. Have you moved into it and taken it out yet? If I get it I plan on using it as a crossbody so I will have to be even more careful with the colour transfer.

At the moment I have a few mini bags on my list, so just waiting for this to launch in country so I can check it out. Funny thing is some of the bags I’m eyeing have white/beige background too. I’m thinking this aquarelle, nano alma quartz or fuchsia, or speedy 20 confetti and also the new Gucci super mini ophidia (Boston style).

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous little cutie. Hope your key pouch arrives soon!!

Reactions: travelbliss