Watercolor Aquarelle Club

I just purchased the watercolor on Fashionphile. I've been looking for this bag for a few years, so I'm really happy to have found one. [..] Anyone still carrying their watercolor items?

I recently purchased my Speedy 30 and I love it:heart: I payed a lot for it ($2350), but it's in excellent condition. You don't really come across any WC bags in great condition where they ask for less than $2000 so $1600 is such a small amount so it's, as you said, a bargain :flowers:
I'll be wearing mine a lot this summer :smile:
BeautyPlus_20200225171511365_save.jpg

Congratulations! I am looking for a brown 30 watercolor like I had and they are wanting $2880 for it

Brown canvas in size 30 is probably the rarest when it comes to the Speedy WC so you generally have to pay more for them (unfortunately) :angel:

I recently purchased my Speedy 30 and I love it:heart: I payed a lot for it ($2350), but it's in excellent condition. You don't really come across any WC bags in great condition where they ask for less than $2000 so $1600 is such a small amount so it's, as you said, a bargain :flowers:
I'll be wearing mine a lot this summer :smile:
View attachment 4674733

Your bag is beautiful! And yes, since mine is a 35 (not 30) that's another reason why mine is less $$$. I hope I love it when it arrives!

I just purchased the watercolor on Fashionphile. I've been looking for this bag for a few years, so I'm really happy to have found one. I'm considering getting all the vachetta replaced and possibly the interior as well. I suppose I'll decide when I see it. I'll be picking it up at the Fashionphile Neiman's and will trot right over to LV to get a quote. Anyone still carrying their watercolor items?

I have the white Speedy 35 and I get more compliments on it than anything else I carry. Enjoy your new bag!!

I snagged this beauty off Fashionphile earlier this week. Honestly I feel like I paid too much, especially since it does show wear, but I have never paid so much for a bag so I think I am still internally freaking out. Even though this has been my dream bag, I wasn't sure and knew I can return if I wanted. But now that I have her, I don't want to let her go. Even my husband who is not impressed with these expensive bags or my new obession with them, said he really likes it. I am thinking maybe of replacing the leather at some point. I think the handles will clean the only thing is some small cracking in the leather corners. I think if it was perfect I would not want to use it so maybe it's just the right fit for me. Which wallets does everyone carry with theirs? I feel like the monogram one I have now is to dark. But I only need one wallet and it still needs to coordinate with my Speedy 30B is DE. (Yes, I know I am weird, I like match, lol).

MVIMG_20200904_220710.jpg

It's beautiful! I've sold many bags over the years but I will never sell my watercolor! And people always compliment me on it!

I use a small vernis wallet in Dune with it, but you can't use that in the Ebene, it will get color transfer from the red interior.

Is this a 30 or a 35??

I snagged this beauty off Fashionphile earlier this week. Honestly I feel like I paid too much, especially since it does show wear, but I have never paid so much for a bag so I think I am still internally freaking out. Even though this has been my dream bag, I wasn't sure and knew I can return if I wanted. But now that I have her, I don't want to let her go. Even my husband who is not impressed with these expensive bags or my new obession with them, said he really likes it. I am thinking maybe of replacing the leather at some point. I think the handles will clean the only thing is some small cracking in the leather corners. I think if it was perfect I would not want to use it so maybe it's just the right fit for me. Which wallets does everyone carry with theirs? I feel like the monogram one I have now is to dark. But I only need one wallet and it still needs to coordinate with my Speedy 30B is DE. (Yes, I know I am weird, I like match, lol).

View attachment 4838877
Where is the crack? can't tell.

Did you pay $2,500ish?

Last edited:
It's beautiful! I've sold many bags over the years but I will never sell my watercolor! And people always compliment me on it!

I use a small vernis wallet in Dune with it, but you can't use that in the Ebene, it will get color transfer from the red interior.

Is this a 30 or a 35??
It's 30

Yes it is a 30. I could never do a 35, too big for me. Yes it was just over $2,500. I see almost new ones with asking prices around $4,000 and I just could never stomach that personally for a speedy. It came with a lock and the dust bag so I like it had a couple extras. But got to get a key to get the lock off. :smile:
This corner has the worst wear on the leather. I don't think it's too bad, it could definitely be worse! Some light marks on the interior but overall clean which I like too. It's just such a beautiful pattern!

MVIMG_20200905_000250.jpg

Is this a 30 or a 35??

I use an organizer in my other so I could do a lighter color. I actually use a 25 organizer because I like the speedy sag. (This one is a 30.)

Yes it is a 30. I could never do a 35, too big for me. Yes it was just over $2,500. I see almost new ones with asking prices around $4,000 and I just could never stomach that personally for a speedy. It came with a lock and the dust bag so I like it had a couple extras. But got to get a key to get the lock off. :smile:
This corner has the worst wear on the leather. I don't think it's too bad, it could definitely be worse! Some light marks on the interior but overall clean which I like too. It's just such a beautiful pattern!

View attachment 4838916
I see now, actually it is not bad, maybe it's the dryness caused it, not sure, have to see other parts of leather if have similar issue. If it's dryness caused it then you may moisturize it to help it hold a bit better but will darken the leather

I see now, actually it is not bad, maybe it's the dryness caused it, not sure, have to see other parts of leather if have similar issue. If it's dryness caused it then you may moisturize it to help it hold a bit better but will darken the leather
The leather tab on the side with the writing seems dry too. Thank you for the advice. I think I am going to moisturize it, maybe try to clean it, and enjoy the bag for a bit. I think it would be so neat to send it off to have the leather replaced but at the same time, I love the patina and am not sure I want to deal with fresh leather. Such decisions. But I am so excited to have it and to be part of this group!

The leather tab on the side with the writing seems dry too. Thank you for the advice. I think I am going to moisturize it, maybe try to clean it, and enjoy the bag for a bit. I think it would be so neat to send it off to have the leather replaced but at the same time, I love the patina and am not sure I want to deal with fresh leather. Such decisions. But I am so excited to have it and to be part of this group!
I probably will not replace the leather right away if I'm going to wear it. Enjoy :smile:

I just purchased the watercolor 30 in brown and I am wanting to replace the handles. They just look worn out but I just am not sure about doing it. I had this bag I purchased brand new in Hawaii and then I sold it and it was the biggest regret ever and I willl never sell this one. Congrats on your beauty

Reactions: peach