Watch lovers- what do I need next?!

Jvj13

Feb 14, 2020
So I have a sick obsession with watches this is my current lineup but obviously I’m thinking about what I need next haha. I would love something waterproof that works for my active lifestyle, but I also love the small gold Cartier tank or small yg panthere. Or perhaps a smaller gold or two tone rolex? What do you think, what would you add?!

79E09D96-414B-41ED-9F3C-970274D49B2D.jpeg

Beautiful watches! If you are looking for another Cartier or Rolex, either of the choices you mentioned above would be great. I personally prefer Cartier design to Rolex. if you want to branch out, a Chanel ceramic J12, or a PP or Bulgari watch can be sporty too.

Reactions: Jvj13
Beautiful watches! If you are looking for another Cartier or Rolex, either of the choices you mentioned above would be great. I personally prefer Cartier design to Rolex. if you want to branch out, a Chanel ceramic J12, or a PP or Bulgari watch can be sporty too.
I agree I much prefer Cartier designs! But the functionality and durability of a Rolex is rlly nice. I wish Cartier made a watch I could submerge in water so I don’t have to take mine off every time I go swimming or bathe my babies.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Well, if you want something to swim, Chopard Happy Ocean! Probably not your taste, it's quite big and you are looking for something small, but it's fun : ) (and it can cover a very specific need in your collection, so there is space for the next one, ahah!)

Reactions: marie132
So I have a sick obsession with watches this is my current lineup but obviously I’m thinking about what I need next haha. I would love something waterproof that works for my active lifestyle, but I also love the small gold Cartier tank or small yg panthere. Or perhaps a smaller gold or two tone rolex? What do you think, what would you add?!

View attachment 4826570
Love your collection!
I also have an obsession with watches... and lots of other things too LOL!
What did you decide?
A two tone Rolex is good. I also like the two tone panthere with diamonds.