Watch lovers- what do I need next?!

Jvj13

Feb 14, 2020
So I have a sick obsession with watches this is my current lineup but obviously I’m thinking about what I need next haha. I would love something waterproof that works for my active lifestyle, but I also love the small gold Cartier tank or small yg panthere. Or perhaps a smaller gold or two tone rolex? What do you think, what would you add?!

79E09D96-414B-41ED-9F3C-970274D49B2D.jpeg

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Beautiful watches! If you are looking for another Cartier or Rolex, either of the choices you mentioned above would be great. I personally prefer Cartier design to Rolex. if you want to branch out, a Chanel ceramic J12, or a PP or Bulgari watch can be sporty too.

Reactions: Jvj13

Jvj13

Feb 14, 2020
Beautiful watches! If you are looking for another Cartier or Rolex, either of the choices you mentioned above would be great. I personally prefer Cartier design to Rolex. if you want to branch out, a Chanel ceramic J12, or a PP or Bulgari watch can be sporty too.
I agree I much prefer Cartier designs! But the functionality and durability of a Rolex is rlly nice. I wish Cartier made a watch I could submerge in water so I don’t have to take mine off every time I go swimming or bathe my babies.

• Love
Reactions: 880

bubablu

Apr 23, 2015
Well, if you want something to swim, Chopard Happy Ocean! Probably not your taste, it's quite big and you are looking for something small, but it's fun : ) (and it can cover a very specific need in your collection, so there is space for the next one, ahah!)

Reactions: marie132

liliBuo

Oct 14, 2016
You have a gorgeous collection of classics, not a very "active" watch per se but the bulgari serpenty would complete it imo

Jvj13

Feb 14, 2020
I think it's time to invest in a gold rolex filled with diamonds!
I couldn’t agree more!!! I’m thinking a gold lady date just with a president band, fluted bezel (bc I have a diamond bezel already) and diamond markers. Thoughts?!

Jewwels

Aug 3, 2018
So I have a sick obsession with watches this is my current lineup but obviously I’m thinking about what I need next haha. I would love something waterproof that works for my active lifestyle, but I also love the small gold Cartier tank or small yg panthere. Or perhaps a smaller gold or two tone rolex? What do you think, what would you add?!

View attachment 4826570
Love your collection!
I also have an obsession with watches... and lots of other things too LOL!
What did you decide?
A two tone Rolex is good. I also like the two tone panthere with diamonds.