Watch decisions, pls help, pics :)

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
So husband wants to get me a watch. I am 40 have a classic, casual style, looking at mid entry luxury brands. Want something classic, versatile which I can wear for a long time also very sturdy for daily wear. Prefer big dial, clean styles
Adding pics as I try them on. Which one?
Tag heur aquaracer in mop or black quartz
Frederique constant horologic smart quartz
Raymond weil jasmine auto two tone at a grt price but does it look too much a ballon bleu wannabe20170523_211655-1.jpg 20170523_211329-1.jpg 20170523_210058-1.jpg 20170518_194500-1.jpg

So husband wants to get me a watch. I am 40 have a classic, casual style, looking at mid entry luxury brands. Want something classic, versatile which I can wear for a long time also very sturdy for daily wear. Prefer big dial, clean styles
Adding pics as I try them on. Which one?
Tag heur aquaracer in mop or black quartz
Frederique constant horologic smart quartz
Raymond weil jasmine auto two tone at a grt price but does it look too much a ballon bleu wannabeView attachment 3707857 View attachment 3707858 View attachment 3707859 View attachment 3707860
I love the look of the Frederique constant horologic smart quartz, even though my Tag's have been my go-to watches for over 30 years. They never cause me a problem. All I do is have the battery changed when it starts running slow.

Reactions: chessmont
Hello I had the Tag Aquaracer and used it for many years. They are beautiful watches. But have to say I like the 2 last watches on your wrist as per the pictures. They all beautiful watches enjoy your new beauty.

Thanks oreo713 and cams. Looks like the tags last forever. Though the other two seem more versatile and "sit" better
Dear Mentha. They are all beautiful, I had my tag for so many years before I passed to my daughter and it's still looks amazing, she gets compliments all the time, I did get with the white background instead of the black. Enjoy your new watch.

Thanks hammerdawn, I love tough, sporty watches and alternate with more dressy ones, but I am thinking the RW or Frederique maybe more versatile.
Thanks Louish, yes its very classy and FC is a grt brand

When I was shopping for my last watch, I was choosing between an Omega, Rolex, and Tag and eventually went with a MOP faced Tag. My vote is for the MOP Aquaracer :biggrin:

Thanks shopgirl1996, Tygriss. I am also leaning towards the Tag but have a couple of good watches with white dials so thinking of the black,it looks so striking

I considered a black face when shopping for my watch. It's so fresh looking. I eventually went with a silver dial but if I were to ever buy another watch I think it'll have a black dial