Watch + Bracelet + Bracelet...etc...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice stacks, ladies

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1438217694.376925.jpg im sorry but how cute is this gold coffee mug? With my bracelet stack today

3. wow! That coffee mug is so cute! Where can one find it?
    p.s. nice stack too :smile:

4. I went through all the posts on this thread - from page 1 till this page over the last few days! This thread is super addictive and you all have the most gorgeous jewelry and watches!
    I love bracelets and watches too and have a pretty decent collection. Tempted to post some pics. Will do soon :smile:

5. Tj maxx! SO found them in both Metallics gold silver and sapphire blue. I have a thing for owls.

6. Bvlgari BB with stacks of bracelets

[​IMG]

7. Just too cute! I have a thing for owls too! haha

8. today watch :biggrin:

[​IMG]

9. Love the way my bangle slides across my watch sometimes. Both are solid stainless steel so they remain unfazed by it all :smile: They also make a great noise when they touch each other :heart:

Attached Files:

KTEM88 likes this.
  10. Your Love looks so lovely and shiny for a white gold without diamonds. Can I ask, did you have it dipped or plated in rhodium?

11. My stack today. Tag Aquaracer in ss mop with YG link bracelets.

Attached Files:

coleigh likes this.
  12. Keeping it simple.

Attached Files:

13. This is my fave combo right now. My wrist today
    I love delicate bracelets because my wrist is really small.

Attached Files:

sgj99 and coleigh like this.
  14. Beautiful!

15. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice