Watch + Bracelet + Bracelet...etc...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451929198.867607.jpg

This is my combo for today! Thinking of getting some reasonably priced grey freedom fresh water pearls to go with my watch. Do you think they would look good together? I've attached a pic of the bracelet I'm thinking of buying [emoji16][emoji16]

Attached Files:

coleigh likes this.
  2. Usual stack of intense black J12 29mm and WG and diamond bracelet.

Attached Files:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  3. Hey prettysquare, I also love bracelet watches. I like trying new styles of watches. The watches you mentioned are simply amazing. I have a fetish for watches.

Bracelet watches style in ladies watches is ideal for a night out or a formal do. I have a good collection of bracelet watches which are used to be worn as any jewelry piece. They have adjustable strap in them. My collection is mostly created by designer brands and is costly. These are those luxury watches you can reserve for special instances.:smile:

4. 1455261864734.jpg

Just trying this stack at home
    Too scared to wear them together...

coleigh likes this.
  5. :yahoo: I' m new to this site and i absolutely love this thread :roflmfao: i don' t have any bracelet yet but now i need some! They are sooo beautiful!

6. I hear ya! I am too concernd about scratching up my watch to wear anything beside it. I would love to pair my love bracelet with the watch as I love how that looks but don't want either one of them to get scratched.

7. I love stacking. The more the merrier.

Attached Files:

Johnpauliegal and Pmrbfay like this.
  8. My first attempt at a watch stack. Double leather Pandora bracelet, SS Rolex Datejust, Links of London mini belcher bracelet

IMG_7262.JPG IMG_7263.JPG

divya, Johnpauliegal, coleigh and 2 others like this.
  9. Love your Judith Ripka ring/bracelet...I have it in pink!

10. Post a pic. I know it is a sparkler. I bought the combo after my divorce. It is my wedding ring to myself. Thanks!

11. IMG_1494610829.067627.jpg
    IMG_1494610876.054721.jpg

Attached Files:

12. Dainty stack. On my way to a wedding
    IMG_7268.JPG

13. #2443 May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Going out light today with my Gucci & Coach bracelets and Gucci watch. :smile:
    IMG_1907.JPG

Pmrbfay and sakiaoki like this.
  14. I love my Breitling watch so much I don't want to wear anything on the same wrist, fearing it will be scratched. I keep stacking up on the other wrist though, with as many bracelets as I feel like to :smile:

15. IMG_5109.PNG

Cams, Pmrbfay, LizO... and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice