Wasn't somebody looking for a VANILLA Speedy?

I have to confess...I got it :shame:. I really hope I didn't step on anyone's toes here. I have always wanted an epi speedy, but have never seen one in a color that "wowed" me. Until I saw this one. Again, I really hope no one is too disappointed. I know this has happened to me, where I think about purchasing a bag on ebay and when I decide to buy it it's gone. It is a crappy feeling. If I don't love it, I'll relist it. Part of me is excited and part of me feels really badly..

I dont mean to be rude but I seriously think that you buying that bag was plain mean.You know how it feels when somsone else snatches up your bag before you so why do it to somsone who has been frantically looking for this exact bag? Again I dont mean to be mean, but honestly I thought that was a very self centered thing to do. Just voicing my opinon

MarcLV123 said:
I dont mean to be rude but I seriously think that you buying that bag was plain mean.You know how it feels when somsone else snatches up your bag before you so why do it to somsone who has been frantically looking for this exact bag? Again I dont mean to be mean, but honestly I thought that was a very self centered thing to do. Just voicing my opinon

yes, welovelouie was looking for this bag, she was searching frantically, but come on, its on ebay, anyone can get it :yes:

congrats to the lucky winner!

sophia_lv1992 said:
yes, welovelouie was looking for this bag, she was searching frantically, but come on, its on ebay, anyone can get it :yes:

congrats to the lucky winner!

Yupp, it's Ebay after all and I think she has been informed about this auction..

Congrats this bag is beautiful:love: , don't forget to share the pics :biggrin:

MarcLV123 said:

Yes, I do know how it feels, but I also realize that is how ebay works. When this happens to me, I do not blame the other person for buying it. If we all posted all of the bags we want on this forum, and expected others to stay away from them when they become available on ebay, everything would be off limits! This happened a couple of times on another forum I used to chat on, and everyone agreed that ebay is first come, first serve. I posted that I bought it in this thread because I did feel badly that the other member would be disappointed, but I also wanted her to know I would relist it if I didn't love it. I am always selling something from my collection, so there is a good chance this could happen. Anyway, I'm sorry if I seemed selfish. I really didn't mean to be.

ETA: I didn't know that she was "frantically looking" for this bag. All I knew was that someone in this thread said someone wanted it, it wasn't until after I hit BIN that I saw the thread she started saying she was searching for one. Just wanted to add that.

Ooooh German eBay.

Anyways, it's a lovely bag - and that's what we're here for, right ? The love of all things Louis Vuitton ! :biggrin:

ayla said:
Ooooh German eBay.

Anyways, it's a lovely bag - and that's what we're here for, right ? The love of all things Louis Vuitton ! :biggrin:
The bag wasn't on German eBay, I think it was on ebay.com, located in Hong Kong. But I'm German and I was too lazy to change the site :biggrin:

Anyways, congrats to the lucky winner - and pleeeeeeaaaaase post pics when you get it. It looks gorgeous!