Wasn't somebody looking for a VANILLA Speedy?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Oooh, that is pretty!

2. That is very pretty. Never seen the vanilla color before. It's in great condition too.

3. wow!

4. gorgeous!! I love vanilla epi!

5. That's probably the best I've ever seen on eBay :love:
    It's a beauty... but I want a Damier bag so bad...

6. oooh that's so pretty!!! and in excellent condition! Maybe Sandra will want this one instead of the lilac!

7. YES!!!
    But I can't remember who!!

8. yes!!! it's WELOVELOUIE!!! i'd PM her already :P

9. Wow that's gorgeous! I've seen other pieces in Vanilla but not the speedy. It's in amazing shape as well. I might need to get me one of those someday. :love:

10. Stunning!:heart:

11. where's welovelouie???!!!!

12. Go welovelouie, get it girl! OMG that bag is delicious, I just want to touch it :heart:3

13. abandoned, it looks so delicious, just wanna eat it!!! just throw it on a cone and toss it ova here!!!!!! :lol:

14. Beautiful vanilla epi speedy! In like new condition, too. Whoever gets it will be the lucky girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice