Was on the fence and price increase pushed me off

Congrats! Reissues are my favorite Chanel bags too. You’ll have this forever and over time, you won’t even think about cost vs. wear. Enjoy your beautiful bag!

I agree[emoji4]. Ultimately that’s what got me to the “ready” point of finally buying. That this is a classic, it will last and gracefully age like it has excellent genes, and I’m really happy I finally quit thinking about it and just did it! Thank you for your response[emoji4]

Reactions: Law
Thank you so much Shopgirl4cc!!! I ALWAYS love seeing your beauties in action shots or reveals. Always such eye candy:heart::heart: You and the many other beautiful ladies on here are always so helpful with the product details, mod shots, and just general FYI stuff:hugs:. It's all so informative and of course fun to see everyone's beautiful Chanel pieces:loveeyes::loveeyes:
Aww...:blush:You're sooo sweet @love2learn Thanks so much :heart::heart::hugs:I really LOVE your reveal and so happy to see it :love: both of your reissue & WOC look soooo gorgeous!!! I hope you enjoy them happily!! :hugs::heart::heart::heart: :drinks:

Reactions: Chanel7Chanel
I’ve bought LV for awhile now, but their new ways and new bags have been doing nada for me. So for about a year I’ve been here on the Chanel forum learning and admiring from so many of you[emoji4]. I’ve learned for my lifestyle I wanted a reissue over a classic CC flap for my first bigger Chanel piece. I bought a beautiful gold/taupe colored Reissue Woc back in the summer. I’ve also learned from “visiting” the Chanel boutique and building a relationship with a great SA (who’s been very patient and helpful with me), that I wanted a medium size Reissue. Originally I thought the small would be it, but that’s part of being patient and thinking it through[emoji6]! Problem was my ultra conservative side would kick in and really make me think about the cost vs. wear. I work in a small office and a few of the girls live paycheck to paycheck. So no luxury bags at work for me. Only Fri.-Sunday. Then I thought preloved. I waited on a medium Reissue in excellent condition and was half the price at Fashionphile. It was from 2009/2010. It arrived and looked fabulous, BUT, they didn’t list anything about smells! It smelt like old leather and old perfume mixed with bubblegum! Not only on the inside but outside too. So back it went and here I sat reading about an upcoming price increase[emoji47][emoji47]! Called my SA to see what she had? She said the black calfskin or the charcoal that I fell in love with back in the summer. Since I have no black bags, and this one is a bag that could be with me for a very very long time, I chose black! I still love the charcoal, but black was the right choice for now[emoji4][emoji4]. Hopefully this gets uploaded with pictures!! I’ve tried now for over a week!!

View attachment 3884499View attachment 3884500View attachment 3884501View attachment 3884502
:ps: :love::tup:YIPPEE YAHOOO YOU sweet woman!!! Just saw & replied on other threads before seeing your own thread....so very THRILLED for you:drinks::girlsigh:I sincerely hope you love & cherish this phenomenal bag....both this reissue & that killer stunning WOC are an enviable duo that any chanel lover would dream of! Congrats again dear friend!!

Congrats on your new bag! Both items are so lovely!
Thank yo so much KM 7029[emoji4]!!
Lovely!! Congrats!!!
Thank you HeartMyMJs[emoji4]!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Your classic reissue is very very gorgeous and it looks jet-black! Just so very beautiful! I love her sister, the gold WOC, that's another stunning beauty! :smile:
Thank you Arielgal[emoji4]!! You’re so sweet! It is indeed jet black and I love the ghw with the black. And yes, I’m very fond of the gold WOC too!! Gets lots of compliments[emoji177]

Reactions: HeartMyMJs
:ps: :love::tup:YIPPEE YAHOOO YOU sweet woman!!! Just saw & replied on other threads before seeing your own thread....so very THRILLED for you:drinks::girlsigh:I sincerely hope you love & cherish this phenomenal bag....both this reissue & that killer stunning WOC are an enviable duo that any chanel lover would dream of! Congrats again dear friend!!

You’ve always been such a great and extremely helpful friend to me on this forum[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️!!! I had some shopping to do at a mall before I called my SA the day I bought it, and had decided before I texted her “it’s time”. I was eating lunch and texting her and only expecting her to say she had the black, but then said she had the charcoal too[emoji15]. But, I continued my delicious lunch thinking it through and just felt the black needed to be it for the first bigger bag. I left the restaurant and got to the boutique. She brought out the charcoal and I batted my eyes at the charcoal[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7], and then she brought out the black and I said “the black[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️!! She was happy for me too and said she felt it was the right choice, especially since I don’t have a great black bag yet! Loved waiting on her packaging it up and looking at the beautiful shopping bag for a week[emoji23][emoji23]. Even loved it more so unpacking it[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]. And the duo looks so cute together too! I agree!! Thank you dear sweet friend!!

You’ve always been such a great and extremely helpful friend to me on this forum[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️!!! I had some shopping to do at a mall before I called my SA the day I bought it, and had decided before I texted her “it’s time”. I was eating lunch and texting her and only expecting her to say she had the black, but then said she had the charcoal too[emoji15]. But, I continued my delicious lunch thinking it through and just felt the black needed to be it for the first bigger bag. I left the restaurant and got to the boutique. She brought out the charcoal and I batted my eyes at the charcoal[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7], and then she brought out the black and I said “the black[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️!! She was happy for me too and said she felt it was the right choice, especially since I don’t have a great black bag yet! Loved waiting on her packaging it up and looking at the beautiful shopping bag for a week[emoji23][emoji23]. Even loved it more so unpacking it[emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]. And the duo looks so cute together too! I agree!! Thank you dear sweet friend!!
Aw you are just such a Darling...truly a gem of a friend!! Super duper happy for you & black definitely seems like the perfect choice for you based on what you said. I was savoring every word of your post & imagining myself sitting right there with you at lunch !! Congrats again dearheart!!:hugs::heart::flowers: