WARNING & VENT - about the Bianca...

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
So,

I sized down a half size in the Bianca. When I got them they were tight. I have now worn them for a total of 3 hours and about 5 minutes of that was walking (I am sitting at my desk).

They have stretched so much I don't know what to do!

I am so upset!

I have never had to pad a shoe and avoid doing so because my foot has a lot of volume and I can't afford to give up any room in the toebox.

I am at a loss.

This is just so saddening.

I guess I will try to pad them. Look at the gaps... Imagine wearing tights in the winter?

Here is what they looked like a few days ago.... and here they are now.

Attachments

• IMG_6596.JPG
    IMG_6596.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 2,984
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 2,260
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 2,444
Whhhhaaaaaat! Seriously!? Wow.

If you really want to try getting them back to size, may I suggest a somewhat natural method of resizing them? Leave them in a hot car for a few hours. Yes, I have done it.:nuts:

I'm so afraid of this happening with my Biancas. But my feet are just so weird right now ... one day I'll try them on and the shoe fits perfectly, a few days later there's a gap. I like to place full length insoles in my closed toe shoes, so hopefullly that does the trick. Do you think an insole would help?

I know- did you see my post Wednesday? My friggin shoe almost came completely off while I was crossing a busy street! First wearing! And I had BAD ball of foot pain... If I had had to walk another half block, I would have had to take them off... I don't think a platform shoe like this will really break in??? I will have to pad mine. I would demand Saks take them back, but... they are so gorgeous :sad: FYI, The Miss Clichy are fab, hot and comfortable...
Thanks for starting this thread; wonder how the Bianca is for everyone else?

Thanks for the info on the Miss Clichy... I need to find out who is getting them in black patent....

I cannot believe how much this shoe has stretched.

They were so tight when I bought them. I was nervous about the fit. This is crazy!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I would try the hot car idea. The color of your Biancas is beautiful and since you first posted them I have been craving a pair. This stretching will change my mind. I have a hard time keeping closed heel shoes on my feet and this would be a deal breaker. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck.

oh no, this is so sad! i can't believe it would stretch so easily after ONE WEAR!!!

could it be because of the weird weather we are having right now, and feel swelling/going down?

i know they always say not to buy shoes at the end of a hot day cuz your feet would have swelled a lot and it would not be accurate... when did you try on and buy your biancas?

oh no, this is so sad! i can't believe it would stretch so easily after ONE WEAR!!!

could it be because of the weird weather we are having right now, and feel swelling/going down?

i know they always say not to buy shoes at the end of a hot day cuz your feet would have swelled a lot and it would not be accurate... when did you try on and buy your biancas?

Mid morning.... I hadn't walked at all that day. I don't know what is up.

I just spend a ton on some foot petals, hopefully I can fix this.

Be VERY careful with those FootPetals! If you accidentally touch Patent with them they will wreck the finish and/or leave a mark that will not come off!

It is patent, so I doubt that the stretching will be permanent. Patent tends to pull back into its original shape without much regular and extended persuasion.

EDIT: before Footpetals, you should try heel grips.

This happens to all of my patent CLs! I Feel like I can bearly get my feet in them at first, almost like they are too small, and then after a wear or two I can't keep them on my feet!