WARNING & VENT - about the Bianca...

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
So,

I sized down a half size in the Bianca. When I got them they were tight. I have now worn them for a total of 3 hours and about 5 minutes of that was walking (I am sitting at my desk).

They have stretched so much I don't know what to do!

I am so upset!

I have never had to pad a shoe and avoid doing so because my foot has a lot of volume and I can't afford to give up any room in the toebox.

I am at a loss.

This is just so saddening.

I guess I will try to pad them. Look at the gaps... Imagine wearing tights in the winter?

Here is what they looked like a few days ago.... and here they are now.

Attachments

jaszmine

Life is sweet
Dec 29, 2008
Whhhhaaaaaat! Seriously!? Wow.

If you really want to try getting them back to size, may I suggest a somewhat natural method of resizing them? Leave them in a hot car for a few hours. Yes, I have done it.:nuts:

surlygirl

where my ring at??!!
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Washington, DC area
I'm so afraid of this happening with my Biancas. But my feet are just so weird right now ... one day I'll try them on and the shoe fits perfectly, a few days later there's a gap. I like to place full length insoles in my closed toe shoes, so hopefullly that does the trick. Do you think an insole would help?

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
Sorry to hear that, japskivt :sad: I was debating between the 35.5 and 36 for myself... I guess I'll go with the smaller size now.

mal

Addict
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Metro Detroit
I know- did you see my post Wednesday? My friggin shoe almost came completely off while I was crossing a busy street! First wearing! And I had BAD ball of foot pain... If I had had to walk another half block, I would have had to take them off... I don't think a platform shoe like this will really break in??? I will have to pad mine. I would demand Saks take them back, but... they are so gorgeous :sad: FYI, The Miss Clichy are fab, hot and comfortable...
Thanks for starting this thread; wonder how the Bianca is for everyone else?

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
Thanks for the info on the Miss Clichy... I need to find out who is getting them in black patent....

I cannot believe how much this shoe has stretched.

They were so tight when I bought them. I was nervous about the fit. This is crazy!

ohNina

Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I would try the hot car idea. The color of your Biancas is beautiful and since you first posted them I have been craving a pair. This stretching will change my mind. I have a hard time keeping closed heel shoes on my feet and this would be a deal breaker. Thanks for letting us know. Good luck.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
wow, thanks for posting this because I was just thinking about buying Biancas! now I'm kind of worried...

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
oh no, this is so sad! i can't believe it would stretch so easily after ONE WEAR!!!

could it be because of the weird weather we are having right now, and feel swelling/going down?

i know they always say not to buy shoes at the end of a hot day cuz your feet would have swelled a lot and it would not be accurate... when did you try on and buy your biancas?

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
oh no, this is so sad! i can't believe it would stretch so easily after ONE WEAR!!!

could it be because of the weird weather we are having right now, and feel swelling/going down?

i know they always say not to buy shoes at the end of a hot day cuz your feet would have swelled a lot and it would not be accurate... when did you try on and buy your biancas?
Mid morning.... I hadn't walked at all that day. I don't know what is up.

I just spend a ton on some foot petals, hopefully I can fix this.

YaYa3

A Twin w/Twins
Nov 23, 2008
Oklahoma
oh, japskivt. i'm so sorry. they are such gorgeous shoes and look perfect on you in the first pic. i hope you can find a way to make them work.

mal

Addict
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Metro Detroit
Be VERY careful with those FootPetals! If you accidentally touch Patent with them they will wreck the finish and/or leave a mark that will not come off!

Bitstuff

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Ireland
It is patent, so I doubt that the stretching will be permanent. Patent tends to pull back into its original shape without much regular and extended persuasion.

EDIT: before Footpetals, you should try heel grips.

ShoeBunny

Jul 17, 2008
NYC
This happens to all of my patent CLs! I Feel like I can bearly get my feet in them at first, almost like they are too small, and then after a wear or two I can't keep them on my feet!