Warning- Printed EW bays

I second that- and you have just reminded me - the SA also said the black beatrice EW style one isnt being made anymore and I really did like it when I saw it- looked classic and so much nicer than the oversize hobo one- but then I am an old fogie!!

In Canopy in Nottingham they even split their Mulberry display between classics and new bags so old fogies like me feel happy going to the classic display- I seriously wonder if Mulberry want to keep old loyal customers- between the price increases and changes in style and leathers

I head straight for that side too!!!

I can't believe they would get rid of the bays. I also asked in 3 London stores if they were really stopping the roxy and they said definitely not as it is still a really good seller. I do wonder if this is all hype to get us to buy.

When I was at Shepton a couple of weeks ago I was chatting with the SA in Womeswear (trying on shoes if you must know!) She clocked my Choc Roxy and admired it and then whispered to me "they are stopping production of those you know, It's such a shame but the fashion is for all these new leathers" She sounded genuinely upset about it.

Cannot believe they will get rid of the Bays!