Warning- Landau Jewelry!

Sunday I bought a beautiful CZ ring with a tag saying it was set in 14K gold. When I arrived home I looked inside the band and found a stamp saying it was Sterling silver - 925. I understand their jewelry is costume but this was flagrant to sell something with a tag claiming gold when it is actually silver. I bought it in the airport. I returned it for a refund and gave a big complaint.

Got scammed into buying a necklace Landau in Las Vegas. Told one price charged a higher price. Very high price necklace more than $400 for cheap silver plated fake diamond necklace. Price was not visible on necklace. Sales person was wearing the necklace and I liked it. She quoted a lower price then when I said I liked it she took it off and quickly rang it up. Asked me to fill out my email info. still no price was showing. When transaction was complete she told me about the warranty, but said NOTHING about the refund policy! Later the same day upon see the price on my bank acct went to ask for a refund and was told I could only do an exchange or get store credit. Talked to Lorraine in corporate who told me I could not get my money back as well. Had I know this from the beginning there would have been no way I would have purchased anything! I am retired and on a fixed income. There is no way I would buy something
this costly especially fake jewelry! I could have to Tiffany and get real jewelry for these prices. Should be against the law to sell fake jewelry for these prices! These people are real swindlers! They use high pressure sales tactics to reel you in. NEVER SHOP THERE...NEVER...DON'T DO IT!!! BE WARNED!!!

Reactions: pukasonqo
Sunday I bought a beautiful CZ ring with a tag saying it was set in 14K gold. When I arrived home I looked inside the band and found a stamp saying it was Sterling silver - 925. I understand their jewelry is costume but this was flagrant to sell something with a tag claiming gold when it is actually silver. I bought it in the airport. I returned it for a refund and gave a big complaint.

That is so misleading!

Reactions: shyla14
I've been shopping in this store for years, they have a store mostly where the airport is.. Judging from the price, u can absolutely tell that it is not real jewelry. As you said, your bf is good with buying real jewelry., how come he did not notice that what he was buying is faux. I mean come on? From that price even if you said it's $800 ( although you originally said that ur bf paid $100) you can never ever get a real good quality pearl for that price. A cultured pearl would cost you approximately around around $5000 & up. It seems to me that you are yourself, doesn't know good jewelry. I had been buying in this store for years like I said, & I have almost everything that they have , but never heard about this $800 pearl necklace that you are talking about. I even called the customer service because now I am very very curious if this necklace does exist.

A lot of people like me, who owned real good jewelries, love this store., because I can travel & have fun with it. & no matter how much the price they are charging, it's absolutely nothing compare to a real jewelry.

So my advice is either your bf lied to you about everything, or he's really cheap.. Who cares if he buys u a fake jewelry? !!

Before making a comment on a store or anything, do ur research. Educate yourself about real & fake because it seems to me that you don't even own a real jewelry!!!!

my husband actually bought a south sea pearl necklace and matching bracelet for me from the philippines. And its 14 k gold too for 100 cad. Thats even less in dollars. You judged her inability to buy a real jewelry just on this case huh. I wouldnt care either if he bought me fake or not as long as he is aware that he bought fake. So mean...hope it wont happen to you

I've been shopping in this store for years, they have a store mostly where the airport is.. Judging from the price, u can absolutely tell that it is not real jewelry. As you said, your bf is good with buying real jewelry., how come he did not notice that what he was buying is faux. I mean come on? From that price even if you said it's $800 ( although you originally said that ur bf paid $100) you can never ever get a real good quality pearl for that price. A cultured pearl would cost you approximately around around $5000 & up. It seems to me that you are yourself, doesn't know good jewelry. I had been buying in this store for years like I said, & I have almost everything that they have , but never heard about this $800 pearl necklace that you are talking about. I even called the customer service because now I am very very curious if this necklace does exist.

A lot of people like me, who owned real good jewelries, love this store., because I can travel & have fun with it. & no matter how much the price they are charging, it's absolutely nothing compare to a real jewelry.

So my advice is either your bf lied to you about everything, or he's really cheap.. Who cares if he buys u a fake jewelry? !!

Before making a comment on a store or anything, do ur research. Educate yourself about real & fake because it seems to me that you don't even own a real jewelry!!!!

Nevermind