Warning about this seller..don't buy from her!!!

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
Hello, I hope this will warn others from eBay sellers like this woman. She sold me a fake LV bag about 3 weeks ago. I reported it to paypal right away and it's now resolved in my favor. I felt it would be my duty to warn others so I left her a negative feedback. She responded by saying that paypal deemed the bag wasnt fake (surprise, surprise) and I only claimed fake to get my money back. So I HAD to respond to her comment to say PP would not have ruled in my favor if they thought she was truthful.
Today I checked my email and guess what I found! She had sent me a nasty email basically harrassed me saying I should shut my mouth and stop leaving negative comment and feedback or ... Get this, she'll report me to the police! :lol:

She's lucky I didn't report her to the police myself! Stay away from this seller!
Her eBay seller ID is gstella48

Wow, the nerve of some sellers! How did you have the bag authenticated? I'm always hesitant to purchaser handbags on Ebay because there are so many fakes out there. Once I won a Balenciaga through EBay (I was a newbie to both the bag and EBay at the time) and although I didn't realize it at first (although now I know!), it was a total fake. As I was a newbie I didn't realize you could have things authenticated or dispute through PP or EBay and I eventually sold it to my friend's sister who didn't care it was care it was fake. I did go on, later, to bid and win five authentic bags but even now I'm very hesitant to look at bags, much less buy, on eBay. I'm glad you were able to get your money back but what a crazy seller! Thanks for sharing!

before your bag she only had 4 feedbacks as a seller: all of them are around $20 and out of those 1 was a negative and one neutral.
and then $700 bag. so to me it's obvious who's right and who's wrong, she can say all she wants on her follow-ups

I can't believe the crazy people out there! Thanks for warning us!
And if she sent you any harassing messages in eBay, you can report her for abuse and they can ban her (especially given her track record). You might even be able to if she is e-mailing you outside of eBay.

Wow, the nerve of some sellers! How did you have the bag authenticated? I'm always hesitant to purchaser handbags on Ebay because there are so many fakes out there. Once I won a Balenciaga through EBay (I was a newbie to both the bag and EBay at the time) and although I didn't realize it at first (although now I know!), it was a total fake. As I was a newbie I didn't realize you could have things authenticated or dispute through PP or EBay and I eventually sold it to my friend's sister who didn't care it was care it was fake. I did go on, later, to bid and win five authentic bags but even now I'm very hesitant to look at bags, much less buy, on eBay. I'm glad you were able to get your money back but what a crazy seller! Thanks for sharing!

I authenticated myself after receiving it in the mail. I admit it was a hasty purchase, I was a LV newbie, and I didn't have it authenticated by the ladies on this forum. But I have learned my lesson. I will still purchase from eBay because I have had great experiences before and I am better at picking out the fake ones. I always seek out either Lee or Addy's second opinion.

I authenticated myself after receiving it in the mail. I admit it was a hasty purchase, I was a LV newbie, and I didn't have it authenticated by the ladies on this forum. But I have learned my lesson. I will still purchase from eBay because I have had great experiences before and I am better at picking out the fake ones. I always seek out either Lee or Addy's second opinion.

I'm glad you were able to tell and that you got your money back. :tup:

How do you get a bag authenticated? I've learned a bit from reading the TPG threads but I had always thought mypoupette was good until I read in another thread they are not. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack, I was just curious! Thanks!

How do you get a bag authenticated? I've learned a bit from reading the TPG threads but I had always thought mypoupette was good until I read in another thread they are not. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack, I was just curious! Thanks!

Just take the required pics for the brand and style bag you need done :smile:. Go over to the authenticate this thread and choose your designer and post according to the rules listed on the first page :smile:

You can do it on the forums here for free or go to one of these authenticators listed in this link: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/bought-a-fake-please-read-here-659751.html

I recommend Caroldiva and Etinceler Authentications.