Wapity Wapity Wapity

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just love saying that!! Seriously. I just bought a wapity mono today....I love it, its totally cute and different but when I got home I am kind of in a quandry as to what to use it for!! What have you guys been using your wapity for? Help me jusity keeping it! I already have a mono pouchette and mini pouchette. I was thinking to use it as a grab and go wristlet. Any other uses?
    Thanks
    Selena

2. i used to use it as an iPod holder...kept the iPod, the cord and earplugs in it.

3. i have a wapity and love it... i use it just like you said, grab and go... i keep the important things in it... lipstick cell phone and debit and credit card.... i keep it in my baby's diaper bag so if we are just running in somewhere i put it in my wrist and have my arms free to carry her!

i really do love it... i also take it with me on nights out ...

4. Thanks...didnt take much encouragement for me to keep it! HA
    Selena

5. i'm still thinking if i should buy it or not. if i get it, it'd be in white MC. i think i need to buy a new digicam.. thinking of an Elph or DSC-t7 first.. one that can fit IN the wapity. hah. maybe for christmas. :biggrin:

6. I saw the white one today and it was cute....just not my style. I just have never been able to get into the MC.
    Selena

7. I almost bought one for my Blackberry. But got the mini pochette instead. I do like this though...maybe I'll get it to use for my camera. We'll see...

But, it's great for phone, keys and cash. Perfect size!

8. a little OT, but what exactly does wapity mean? or is it just a name? and how do you pronounce it?

9. I am with you...:weird:

10. I really like the wapity, so cute. I've been thinking about getting one, but I think I should hold out for the etui psp.

etuipsp.jpg
  11. My friend Molly at work is moving with her family to NC this summer. I plan on getting Molly a nice huge Coach bag, and her awesome sister Kate, a White MC Wapity! Just as going away gifts I guess... They're so cute! Especially for just a night on the town. (the bag I mean... lol)

12. Maybe fit a digital camera in it or use it as a wristlet?

13. I didn't see this listed on eluxury. How much is it, out of curiousity?

14. On French LV it's 225 Euros, so it should be about $300 maybe?

15. monogram is $215 i think, and MC is $315. i'm not sure bout monogram, but i know MC's price cuz that's the one i want more. hah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice