Wapity Wapity Wapity

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I just love saying that!! Seriously. I just bought a wapity mono today....I love it, its totally cute and different but when I got home I am kind of in a quandry as to what to use it for!! What have you guys been using your wapity for? Help me jusity keeping it! I already have a mono pouchette and mini pouchette. I was thinking to use it as a grab and go wristlet. Any other uses?
Thanks
Selena

i have a wapity and love it... i use it just like you said, grab and go... i keep the important things in it... lipstick cell phone and debit and credit card.... i keep it in my baby's diaper bag so if we are just running in somewhere i put it in my wrist and have my arms free to carry her!

i really do love it... i also take it with me on nights out ...

i'm still thinking if i should buy it or not. if i get it, it'd be in white MC. i think i need to buy a new digicam.. thinking of an Elph or DSC-t7 first.. one that can fit IN the wapity. hah. maybe for christmas. :biggrin:

I almost bought one for my Blackberry. But got the mini pochette instead. I do like this though...maybe I'll get it to use for my camera. We'll see...

But, it's great for phone, keys and cash. Perfect size!

I really like the wapity, so cute. I've been thinking about getting one, but I think I should hold out for the etui psp.

Attachments

• etuipsp.jpg
    etuipsp.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 158
My friend Molly at work is moving with her family to NC this summer. I plan on getting Molly a nice huge Coach bag, and her awesome sister Kate, a White MC Wapity! Just as going away gifts I guess... They're so cute! Especially for just a night on the town. (the bag I mean... lol)