WANTED: Last seen in.......

I am unsure how life can go on without a Dentelle Kirsten in either gold or silver! I need this bag, please don't hesitate to PM me with any info, I will call, fly, drive, take a boat whatever it takes, I am that crazy! Thanks for sharing everyone and thanks for reading my wish list, but seriously let me know if you spot one in search of a new loving home!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :yes:

I am unsure how life can go on without a Dentelle Kirsten in either gold or silver! I need this bag, please don't hesitate to PM me with any info, I will call, fly, drive, take a boat whatever it takes, I am that crazy! Thanks for sharing everyone and thanks for reading my wish list, but seriously let me know if you spot one in search of a new loving home!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :yes:
ITA. I have not been able to get one either.

Birmingham UK Boutique:
They have a whole lot of the dentelle line in! Speedys in both gold and silver, wallets etc, they may have a kirsten.
They have the whole montaigne (sp?) line in. All the colors as well from what I could see. They also have the Beverley's in (clutch and pm)
The number is 0121 665 4684 if needed xx

Wanted: 1.Epi Lilac soufflot or speedy
2. Silver Miroir Pochette ( I really really really want this one sooooooooo bad right now)
Please pm me.......

Thanxxxxxxxx so much

Birmingham UK Boutique:
They have a whole lot of the dentelle line in! Speedys in both gold and silver, wallets etc, they may have a kirsten.
They have the whole montaigne (sp?) line in. All the colors as well from what I could see. They also have the Beverley's in (clutch and pm)
The number is 0121 665 4684 if needed xx

:shocked: when did you go? i was there on Monday drooling outside (i had NO money left from a shopping trip >_<) but i did notice they had a few dentelle stuf , I'm going in next week :wlae: anyway yes WANTED!!!: ANYTHING in the miroir line EXCEPT pouchette please, And if anyone spots any in England even better :nuts:

This is what I saw at the LV Collins St Store today:

- Monogram Leopard Stephen
- Black & White Riveting bag
- Hampstead MM(?)
- Gold Dentelle Speedy and heaps of Dentelle accessories
- A Dentelle Fersen...I saw a lady playing around with it, don't know if she bought it though
- All the new MC bags