Want to see my spys?

Wow, what a FABULOUS collection! :drool: You are one lucky lady! You'll have to share modeling pics too!!

I love those colors. The cherry is divine! I've never seen the petrol IRL, does it usually look that blue? Or is that just the flash and it looks more blue/black in natural light? That one has started to pique my interest lately, *sigh* :love:

OMG:wtf: :wtf: !!!!!! I want to roll around in them! I'm having visions of going out and carrying all three at the same time!! How can you possibly choose?

As you know, my dear Saich, your Cherry Spy is the most divine and luscious bag I've ever seen. Absolutely unbelievable. How can one bag be so lovely?

I'm going to cry, sulk, and lick my wounds now :crybaby: . You are hands down the luckiest Spy gal around. You're the Spy queen. :queen: I shudder to think of your collection when you finally find the perfect Green Spy, which I have no doubt you will :yes:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

OMG:wtf: :wtf: !!!!!! I want to roll around in them! I'm having visions of going out and carrying all three at the same time!! How can you possibly choose?

As you know, my dear Saich, your Cherry Spy is the most divine and luscious bag I've ever seen. Absolutely unbelievable. How can one bag be so lovely?

I'm going to cry, sulk, and lick my wounds now :crybaby: . You are hands down the luckiest Spy gal around. You're the Spy queen. :queen: I shudder to think of your collection when you finally find the perfect Green Spy, which I have no doubt you will :yes:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Ahhhhh Deco my dear friend your spys are just as wonderful and I know we will find you a Cherry one day.

Thanks so much everyone for your lovely comments - means a lot to me, you are all very kind and so so pleased you love my collection. Will post pictures of my Wisteria as soon as I get it.

Wow, what a FABULOUS collection! :drool: You are one lucky lady! You'll have to share modeling pics too!!

I love those colors. The cherry is divine! I've never seen the petrol IRL, does it usually look that blue? Or is that just the flash and it looks more blue/black in natural light? That one has started to pique my interest lately, *sigh* :love:

Sorry forgot to answer you, the Petrol looks very bright in the picture its more a duller Blue colour, so not in your face, its not blue/black a really beautiful bag. Thank you for your very kind comments

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous saich!!!!! :nuts:

You're too cute! It's funny that I (finally) found someone just like me when it comes to "bubbly" spy *high five* :yahoo:

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous saich!!!!! :nuts:

You're too cute! It's funny that I (finally) found someone just like me when it comes to "bubbly" spy *high five* :yahoo:

Hi, my Spy sister *high five*:yahoo: to you to.

Glad you love my bags, the Cherry and chocolate are very bubbly, the Petrol is bubbly but not like the first one I went and stupidly sold. Always looking at your lovely bags Olg4 just:heart: them

Saich2 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1335498", true); In my next life I wanna be you for sure!

you have one of the mos amazing collection, I love all of the laidies you show us here.

You are all so sweet, this is the first time posted pictures of my bags - so glad you all approve. Its lovely to be able to show them of to people that appreciate them.

Wisteria hopefully will be coming soon:yahoo:

And my next one will be................