Want to see my spys?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have been wanting to show everyone my spys for sometime but have had awful trouble trying to srink the pictures to fit.
    So I am trying again, if they have not come out or gone wrong again sorry:crybaby:

The pictures should show my lovely bubbly Cherry, my Petrol and my super bubbly Chocolate. Waiting for my laterst purchase - my Honey Wisteria - to come should be here next week. I did have a Cognac which I bought from Selfridges but decided it was not bubbly enough for me, so might buy another Cognac if I find a really bubbly one on ebay or on here

Well enjoy them:wlae:

130_3030.JPG 130_3031.JPG 130_3033.JPG 130_3034.JPG
  2. Ya looks like it worked. (I can be so thick at times its frightening)

3. Wauw the cherry spy is TDF:wtf:
    You have a great collection of spys. Absolutely love the cherry and the petrol!
    And man that chocolate is bubbly:graucho:
    Thanks for sharing!

4. :yahoo: Saich your collection is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have the very rare CHERRY!! One of my favourite Spies! :drool: Once you get the honey wisteria your collection will be perfect....all my favourite colours, so glad you managed to post some pics, they have really cheered me up today! :love:

5. So glad my spys made you smile. Yes the Cherry is to die for, soooooooooo bubbly, cannot wait for the Wisteria, and I am hoping the new spys out this coming season will have a green one in it, then it would be perfect

6. I'm with you on the longing for a green Spy! Fingers crossed Fendi will be good to us next year!:yes:

7. Wow, they are all so gorgeous!!

8. Beautiful collection Saich :drool: Your cherry spy is TDF!!!

9. Thanks for sharing Saich! Your collection is gorgeous - and that cherry :drool::love:

10. wow, beautiful collection! :biggrin:

11. Agreed! Nice Spy collection!

12. I love spy bags. Your bags are beautiful, this forum is going to get me in BIG trouble. must not look..must not look:cry:

13. Saich, your colorful, bubbly Spys are soooooooooo beautiful! I Love the rich colors! I really, REALLY need to wean myself off tPF. It's really gonna put me in some serious credit card debt. Your Spy photos have triggered the urge to buy more Spys! No, I already had the urge to get MORE Spys. Now, I want more AND more! That's not good. :shocked: :shame:

14. WOW! NOW I want a cherry spy..LOL!

15. Thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous!!