want to keep a list of grail bags?

Great idea!!!

Black croc sac mallette with the jewelry case (I'll probably never use it, but I can at least say I have it!)
Barenia anything at this point (I'm patient, I'm certain it will be back in production)
Cuir de Russie anything (Thanks DQ, look what you started. I honestly didn't think I would have any luck finding this leather and here you go and find one. You've created a monster!)

I love this thread! I didn't know it until yesterday, but my new holy grail bag would be the twin of Aspenmartial's vert fonce 25cm Kelly with vert anis piping. LOVE that bag!

:yes: DQ-
NY had an MM Picotin in Ebene recently,if that helps .
HG is the queen of NYH tho the HHH- Her Hermes Highness
HG, was it allergies?:crybaby: :crybaby:
angie
ps
I would just turn to liquid moonlight for a 30 or 35 clemence cognac birkin.
My H fund can handle a pre-loved one only!
Truth be told, If I never acquire Birkin....I can say it is a ball trying to reach for the moon!!! Everytime I save a bit, I end up on 62 and Madison!!!!!
:hysteric: :hysteric: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

No honey!!!
I saw my girl who sold me my loverly chartreuse picotin that i practically sleep with lol!!!!
It turns out its abit too small for a handbag (I do not carry a lot) but it is the perfect size for my books, writing tablet, reading glasses!!!!

No honey!!!
I saw my girl who sold me my loverly chartreuse picotin that i practically sleep with lol!!!!
It turns out its abit too small for a handbag (I do not carry a lot) but it is the perfect size for my books, writing tablet, reading glasses!!!!
Did you get anything good?:graucho:

BTW, for everyone else, I am, not by a longshot, HHH. That honor belongs to a select few in that store. But thanks for the compliment, arcangel.:flowers:

Yes! the picotin!!! (i have a habit of not making myself clear!!!!)
I have turned to liquid moonlight.
In NY Hermes, I saw a 30 cognac clemence(gold HW) being carried andI fell apart!!!
(did u read my edit/ps, HG? about my grail bag?!!?)
TPF ladies,
NY H is a must if you are passing by our great city!!!

*** BEING EDITED***

vintage and/or discontinued:

kelly elan:
jennifer927
serenitysue

sac mallette:
no jewel case, croc, any color - dressage queen
w/jewel case, black croc - hermegroupie

barenia leather:
trim I - grands fonds
picotin MM - dressage queen

cuir de russie leather, anything - hermesgroupie