want to keep a list of grail bags?

1. any interest in keeping a list of our holy grail bags, so we can keep our eyes out for each other? i volunteer to keep it current if you're up for one.

mine are:
    1. croc sac mallette without the gem compartment -- just like HG's. any color is fine.

2. barenia picotin in the MM size.

2. Barenia Trim I please!

3. What happened to the Himalaya being the holy grail?:crybaby:

4. Waffle Kelly......

5. ^LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm GOING to find you one, D.............

6. oh, but it IS! But unobtainable, I like to keep it just out of reach.......

7. DQ

i posted a pic last week of a lovely vintage sac mallette in rouge croc for eye candy purposes, and i believe it is free of the jewel box appendage. Here's the link:

https://www.thesnob.biz/TheSnob.asp

8. -a Togo or VL 32cm HAC in either gold or a vibrant color (i.e., rouge garance or potiron)--PH is preferable.

-JPG in brown or a fun color w/PH--I need to re-visit the swatch book on my next store visit.

9. a 35cm gold clemence birkin w/gold hw pls

thanks

10. thank's bete-noir -- that's exactly it! now i've gotta crunch the numbers . . .

GF, what happened to vert jasmin croc?

orchids, do you require all leather? this is jeans toile and leather.

[​IMG]

11. I would have to jump at a Kelly Elan similar to Shopmom's! So sad they're discontinued!!!

12. ^^Oh WOW--if that were in a 35cm with a lighter shade of denim, I'd be all over that one DQ! I think the JPG would have to be all leather for me. Great find though--I've never seen a JPG in that combo before.

13. always.........!

I WILL get my hands on jasmin if it kills me!!

14. got a pic? i don't know what that is. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice