wallet on a chain

I wonder if it is different from mine??? Could you post a pic of it? And the inside? Mine is pretty spacious. I can fit my Treo, keys, lipstick and credit cards and money. It seems so practical to me!!! I haven't actually gotten up the nerve to use it yet (because of the price) so I need to decide to keep or return!!!!!!

I have it posted somewhere here on the forum..
but I will snap another picture of it for you tonight when i get home and post it

Mine is the black caviar with the classic gold and black intertwining chains- thee cc's are embossed on the front leather of the flap

I kept the dark silver wallet on a chain. It is too beautiful to pass up.

I accidentally fell upon the perforated one at the Rodeo Drive Store when looking for a wallet for my GST. I just returned it Saturday evening - if you think you might want it, call my SA, Barbara Tan, and she'll know where to find it in the store.

It was darling...but not quite enough "umph" for me to justify the price. ;)

p.s. I was thinking about whether the metallic would be durable enough as an every day bag - then I thought about it further and if it ever REALLY got worn out, it could be dyed black, don't you think? :graucho:

p.s. I was thinking about whether the metallic would be durable enough as an every day bag - then I thought about it further and if it ever REALLY got worn out, it could be dyed black, don't you think? :graucho:

I'm sure it could be dyed!
Are you planning on using yours as an everyday wallet? I really want to use it as a wallet inside my GST and then if I need to dash somewhere and don't want to carry ALL my stuff in the GST I can just grab the WOC and go! Is this practical????

I'm sure it could be dyed!
Are you planning on using yours as an everyday wallet? I really want to use it as a wallet inside my GST and then if I need to dash somewhere and don't want to carry ALL my stuff in the GST I can just grab the WOC and go! Is this practical????

You know, I tried that for about a week, but to be honest, depending on how much "other stuff" you plan to carry around, the WOC inside the GST can be a little heavy. (My SA suggested possibly having the chain taken off somehow but then it would never be versatile again.)

I loved the idea of just pulling it out of my GST when say, running into the mall or grabbing a coffee at Starbucks, but found myself holding my key chain wallet (LV Cherries...so cute!) AND the WOC and feeling as if I was still carrying too much. (Because if I brought my huge Treo cell phone I could only put the phone OR the car keys in the WOC.) :tdown:

I still won't return it, though. I seriously love my WOC. Love love love...:heart: