• Victorine

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Clemence

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters

KMA83

Apr 12, 2020
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a new wallet in mono. Current I have the Sara wallet in mono, but it’s time for a new wallet.

In Mono I have the NF GM, Bumbag, and Graceful MM

I recently got my first DE pieces and on DE wallet I bought the Clemence.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

I love my clemence wallet. To me, it's the ultimate super slim full size wallet with a simple layout that really got me. I really don't think there's anything comparable to this style in any other brand.

Reactions: KMA83
If you are thinking of replacing your Sarah wallet with another long wallet then Clemence. But if you like variety in size, Victorine seems like a great compact/traveling wallet. Personally, I prefer a two fold over three fold compact wallet.

Reactions: Critzie and KMA83
If you are thinking of replacing your Sarah wallet with another long wallet then Clemence. But if you like variety in size, Victorine seems like a great compact/traveling wallet. Personally, I prefer a two fold over three fold compact wallet.
I recently bought the mini zippy coin purse. But my issue with the Sara wallet was the fold and bending.

Reactions: nvie
Thank you, what don’t you love about it? Is it the folding?
I think so. I think I prefer easier access, like a bi fold or a zip. I purchased it because that's the wallet style I've typically favored over the years (I'm 37). Mostly because I used to carry a lot of cash and hated folding bills. I'm in a point in my life now where I rarely carry cash, and I suppose if I did, I wouldn't mind folding it until I needed to access the cash, cause it wouldn't be daily.

It's just a pain in the ass to unfold my Victorine and then the card slots are really tight, so I feel like I'm taking too long when I'm dealing with a cashier. I basically use it as my at home wallet to house insurance cards and cards I don't frequently access or need to carry daily as well as a little bit of emergency cash. I've contemplated selling it, but it was my first LV purchase and has a little bit of nostalgia.

Reactions: waterina
I think so. I think I prefer easier access, like a bi fold or a zip. I purchased it because that's the wallet style I've typically favored over the years (I'm 37). Mostly because I used to carry a lot of cash and hated folding bills. I'm in a point in my life now where I rarely carry cash, and I suppose if I did, I wouldn't mind folding it until I needed to access the cash, cause it wouldn't be daily.

It's just a pain in the ass to unfold my Victorine and then the card slots are really tight, so I feel like I'm taking too long when I'm dealing with a cashier. I basically use it as my at home wallet to house insurance cards and cards I don't frequently access or need to carry daily as well as a little bit of emergency cash. I've contemplated selling it, but it was my first LV purchase and has a little bit of nostalgia.
I’m also 37, in my Sara the material started separating at the fold. I’ve had it since 2013 so it’s been used lol. My first piece was the sully bag and I know what you mean. Your first one you want to keep.

Reactions: Critzie
I recently got the mono 6 ring key holder.
I use the Empereinte Key Pouch as a wallet. Perfect for traveling, I usually carry two, one with local currency and credit card; the other with home and other currencies with credit card. Just in case I get picked pocket, I still have some cash and credit card in the other pouch. As for my keys, they are in the Damier Ebene Key Pouch.

Reactions: KMA83
I use the Empereinte Key Pouch as a wallet. Perfect for traveling, I usually carry two, one with local currency and credit card; the other with home and other currencies with credit card. Just in case I get picked pocket, I still have some cash and credit card in the other pouch. As for my keys, they are in the Damier Ebene Key Pouch.
That makes sense. I recently feel in love with the DE print!