Wallet help! Victorine or Clemence?!

Which one?

• Victorine

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Clemence

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
I had both but sold both. But I voted for victorine. It fits as much as the clemence and more compact. I used to carry a lot in my wallet but I use the key pouch to carry all cards I don’t use everyday and a card holder for my cash, ID, and CC.

Reactions: KMA83 and waterina
I had both but sold both. But I voted for victorine. It fits as much as the clemence and more compact. I used to carry a lot in my wallet but I use the key pouch to carry all cards I don’t use everyday and a card holder for my cash, ID, and CC.
I am like this too
I don't use half-sized or full-sized wallet anymore and I use key pouch to store cards and some cash.
I am also eyeing on the business card holder as I think that one button flap closure is fast/easy than zip.

but for the original post, I would chose Victorine over the other as it is compact.

I have two Victorines and I love them. Victorine is the perfect size for any bag and it holds a lot. I don't stuff my wallets with cards and I don't carry coins in the zippered compartment- that's where I put those little shopper reward cards.

Reactions: KMA83
Victorine was actually my first ever LV purchase. Loved the look of it with the light pink! But I just sold it today because I used it for not even a month or two before I switched out of it. It’s a struggle to take the cards out cause it’s so tight. And when I use cash. I have to organize and flatten the cash before I’m able to put them in the wallet. The coin compact is nice to have , but since it’s light pink leather inside, I never really put coin in there because I don’t want to ruin the leather...
It’s a beautiful wallet but just not my style : / I like to be able to use my SLGs freely without babying them.

Reactions: KMA83
Get the Victorine. I really like it. After really enjoying the full size LV zippy wallet for a year, I made the mistake of thinking a luxury cardholder would be perfect as a wallet for my mini bags. I bought one and found it too small, then I bought a bigger one that was great for cards but didnt fit coins and cash very well. I will tell you why eventually they all drove me mad!! One compact wallet could have saved me a lot of dough and the frustration of trying to a) fit in change/ cash from the ATM b) trying to pay with the right denomination, unfolding/refolding notes and rummaging for coins you can never find.
Finally, I gave up and got the Victorine wallet. I find I really do benefit from the compactness and have the comfort of a full size wallet.

Reactions: Ness123
I debated between the two and went with the Victorine. I wanted something smaller to fit inside my camera bags, otherwise the Clemence would've been a good choice for me.

Clemence is awkward getting cards out as the zipper gets in the way. I found myself folding the zipper corner back to get the top cards out and got worried about long term damage so I sold it. Victorine is my current wallet. I have an old style compact (medium) Zippy which is between sizes of large Zippy and ZCP. It really is the perfect mid size wallet.

I voted Clemence. I love my Clemence! Mostly because I place my bills and checks in there and I don't want them to be folded. It can also hold my iPhone when I want to go super compact. I use a card holder or key pouch if I want to wear a mini bag. Like @jelly-baby said, it is true that it can be bothersome to use the top card slots due to the zipper. I put my least used cards in the top slots because of this. If you have a key pouch/cardholder/6 key, go with clemence because you can place the most frequently used card somewhere else (which is what I do). But if you're looking for a one and only place to put your cards, then maybe go with victorine. Note: I don't have the victorine so I'm not fully knowledgeable on the pros and cons of this wallet.

Reactions: jelly-baby