Wallet advice, somewhat urgent...

Some mono wallets peel off after some time, probably due to humidity and unuse. If paying $$$ to reglaze is not an option for you or if the whole inner lining is almost peeling - you can have the inner portion peeled off totally - your local shoe repair store can probably do it for you. I've seen some resellers do that.

Thanks guys! It's really not that bad at all, I'm very picky and a bit perfectionist about my things, nobody would ever be able to notice it, you have to turn it around in your hands and really do a thorough search to see the peeling along the edge of the sealant. It will be perfect for me for my needs. One day though in the future after I get the other more pressing 'wants' on my list I'd go for a newer wallet. I don't think I would ever pay retail for a wallet though but for a like new on ebay and pay maybe 100 away from retail, that would be worth it for me. But really I'm fine with this one and like it a lot. I've taken out my bag and played with it and admired it inside sitting there all matchy, lol. I am especially happy the seller refunded some $ bec. now it really is a great deal, paid less than half retail, $215!!!

Here is the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170139099294&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

I just looked again at the auction and the picture w/ the mono side not w/ the gold snap side you can make out the tiniest piece of brown sealant hanging in the far left corner of the picture. You can also see it in the picture when the wallet is lying open flat, it's in the far right top corner area. I also realize the datecode is '02, not '03 like I said. I have no idea where this even is on the wallet, anyone can tell me, I'd love to know, tried to find it and couldn't.

She has my dream Chanel bag in her completed listings, no one bought it. It's the butterscotch GST, grand shopper tote, the only bag I'd cheat on LV for!! For my 10th wedding anniversary, 3yrs away, that's the bag I want, in that color!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170140284348&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Thanks again for everyone's input (especially you John5) it's much appreciated!:balloon: