Walk n' Dior Sneakers - Anyone get blisters?

fabdiva

Jan 29, 2015
I have had these sneakers for about a year and just wore them for the first time yesterday. Initially, they seem really comfortable. A couple of hours in they really started to rub. By the end of the day, I had blisters. I didn't do a lot of walking at all. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, did it get better? Do you wear socks with them? Super cute sneaker, but damn...

1680010075013.png

Yes. I gave mine, and a pair of high tops, to my friends daughter who is a freshman in college. She wears them without any problem (she is somewhat flat footed, while I have a high arch and wider foot). Socks helped thr top of my foot somewhat, but I didn’t find them comfy

Reactions: missBV and fabdiva
Aw man. I have a slightly wide foot and high instep. I got blisters on the side of my foot (big toe). Ugh. I guess I'll try socks with them and keep trying to break them in.

I don’t have these but have the same make of sneaker in LV - I wear very thin mini socks with them but they still hurt my feet. I find designer sneakers very uncomfortable. :frown:

Reactions: lulu212121
I had high tops and the low tops. The low tops gave me horrible blisters the first wear. Both were still uncomfortable even after breaking them in and I had to eventually sell both at a loss. It’s such a shame, as I love those two styles.

I have a wide instep and high arches. Dior shoes just don’t fit me well.

• Insightful
Reactions: fabdiva and 880
I had high tops and the low tops. The low tops gave me horrible blisters the first wear. Both were still uncomfortable even after breaking them in and I had to eventually sell both at a loss. It’s such a shame, as I love those two styles.

I have a wide instep and high arches. Dior shoes just don’t fit me well.
I may have the same problem. My feet are slightly wider (at least for luxury shoes) and I have a very high instep. I hope I don't have to sell. That would be a real shame. My Dior act dad sandals are my most comfortable dad sandals and I have quite a few. I refuse to believe the sneakers are so bad. Lol.

I may have the same problem. My feet are slightly wider (at least for luxury shoes) and I have a very high instep. I hope I don't have to sell. That would be a real shame. My Dior act dad sandals are my most comfortable dad sandals and I have quite a few. I refuse to believe the sneakers are so bad. Lol.
The Dad sandals are the only ones that fit me comfortably! I do have a pair of the heels. No blisters, but I still can't wear them for long periods of time.

Reactions: fabdiva