Walk n' Dior Sneakers - Anyone get blisters?

Could you please share whether they are comfy enough for long walks?
I think it‘s all dependent on what you define as long walks, type of walk, and dependent how the shoe fits on you. For me, I was able to wear them all day during a trip to Spain on walking tours and another trip to Taipei roaming around the city. They are bit heavier than other sneakers. Of all my platform sneakers, I think my most comfortable pair of sneakers are still my Adidas gazelles. They are lighter than the Dior platform sneakers but give you about same platform height. I think I’ve lasted longer in them walking in them all day Paris and in Tokyo where you are walking all day long.

Reactions: LVsister
I think it‘s all dependent on what you define as long walks, type of walk, and dependent how the shoe fits on you. For me, I was able to wear them all day during a trip to Spain on walking tours and another trip to Taipei roaming around the city. They are bit heavier than other sneakers. Of all my platform sneakers, I think my most comfortable pair of sneakers are still my Adidas gazelles. They are lighter than the Dior platform sneakers but give you about same platform height. I think I’ve lasted longer in them walking in them all day Paris and in Tokyo where you are walking all day long.
Thank you so much for your reply:flowers: Indeed I was wondering how they will hold out during an all day long walking/strolling around the city tour. Especially the platform ones. Your reply gave me confidence about its comfortness. Now I hope my SA can get them for me^^