Walk in Birkin purchase

Snoble4109

Jan 25, 2019
Hello - I walked in and was offered opportunity to buy this purse today. It is a gift for my wife and I’m unsure of the stripes. From what I have read, it’s hard to get a Birkin, so should I grab this one or hold out for a black or tan? Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• 643234AF-8BF6-44F7-9358-DB8F70130FF3.jpeg
    643234AF-8BF6-44F7-9358-DB8F70130FF3.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 2,772
  • 2980981D-636A-4D60-9FB4-6BB95B7EC470.jpeg
    2980981D-636A-4D60-9FB4-6BB95B7EC470.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 2,765
Reactions: littleblackbag
Honestly I think it really depends on ur wife’s taste. For me, i prefer the solid colored birkins so I wouldn’t be as satisfied with this birkin compared to the regular ones. But some people really like this style too. It’s definitely more unique. On a side note, my friend just passed on this exact bag today. Wonder if u r shopping at her store??!!

Honestly I think it really depends on ur wife’s taste. For me, i prefer the solid colored birkins so I wouldn’t be as satisfied with this birkin compared to the regular ones. But some people really like this style too. It’s definitely more unique. On a side note, my friend just passed on this exact bag today. Wonder if u r shopping at her store??!!
Atlanta?

It looks quite cool and unique indeed, but if you were my husband I would have very much preferred that you would have waited for a plain one to become available, I would probably, however awful this may sound, be a bit disappointed that he had put so much money towards a quite "limiting" bag style wise like this (for me, that is) when the money could have been saved towards a bag that I truly love, instead. But some women will love anything just because it's a Birkin! And that's OK too! You know your wife best! :heart: Good luck! Let us know what you decide! :smile:

Hello - I walked in and was offered opportunity to buy this purse today. It is a gift for my wife and I’m unsure of the stripes. From what I have read, it’s hard to get a Birkin, so should I grab this one or hold out for a black or tan? Any help is appreciated
To be honest, I don't think it's very attractive, but to be offered a Birkin and turn it down doesn't make sense to me either. If your wife doesn't like it, make sure she can return and select one she really wants. If this is acceptable, then buy it.