Waiting list/pre-order for the royal blue luggage

No it means answer the phone when they call and do not let it go to voicemail. My SA told me that when the bag arrives, they run the list from 1st on the wait list on down and the first person that answers his/her phone and wants the bag, will get it. She doesn't wait for number 1 to call her back. HTH!
I am so glad I read this. Thank you:smile:

Is it still possible to get this in micro size? I am desperate. I've sent numerous emails to different places (KZ, BG, aloharag, jeffreyNY) and only hirshleifers took my name for what it seems like a waiting list, but didn't get my cc info, so i don't have high hopes. Please, please help. TIA!

I have no problem buying the royal blue luggage, I have already purchased two mini and two nano. My sa always email me when she had new stock coming in. Maybe it's because I have bought tons of bags from her already, I don't to have to be on a waiting list for any bag.

chuhanwtf said:
I have no problem buying the royal blue luggage, I have already purchased two mini and two nano. My sa always email me when she had new stock coming in. Maybe it's because I have bought tons of bags from her already, I don't to have to be on a waiting list for any bag.

Can I get your SA info? Im desparate for a nano in royal blue!