Waiting list/pre-order for the royal blue luggage

afterimage

Dec 4, 2006
Is anyone on the waitlist/pre-order list for the royal blue luggage? Any clue when these royal blue luggages are supposed to come in? I have also heard that apparently Celine cannot fulfill their global order due to the high demand… so frustrating.

I've pre-ordered a royal blue phantom from Department Feminine and a royal blue mini from KZ and I'm on the waitinglist at quite a few other places, just in case something doesn't work out. They are supposed to hit the stores in June according to what I have been told. Both DF and KZ assured me that I should be guaranteed one but I still remember that fluo pink incidence that happened with KZ. Better have a few other places to fall back to.
DF has already stopped taking orders for royal blue minis the last time I checked with them, and I was told that the waitinglist is very long as well. I think you might want to try a few different places if you really want one. These seem to be very popular. I hope they won't be as HTF as the fluo pinks.

I asked a saks SA to put me on the waitinglist but she only asked me for phone number but not billing info. Does it mean she didn't really put me on the list?

No it means answer the phone when they call and do not let it go to voicemail. My SA told me that when the bag arrives, they run the list from 1st on the wait list on down and the first person that answers his/her phone and wants the bag, will get it. She doesn't wait for number 1 to call her back. HTH!

I've pre-ordered a royal blue phantom from Department Feminine and a royal blue mini from KZ and I'm on the waitinglist at quite a few other places, just in case something doesn't work out. They are supposed to hit the stores in June according to what I have been told. Both DF and KZ assured me that I should be guaranteed one but I still remember that fluo pink incidence that happened with KZ. Better have a few other places to fall back to.
DF has already stopped taking orders for royal blue minis the last time I checked with them, and I was told that the waitinglist is very long as well. I think you might want to try a few different places if you really want one. These seem to be very popular. I hope they won't be as HTF as the fluo pinks.

omg! i have pre-ordered and fully paid for a royal blue mini at KZ - i certainly hope that means i will get one when it comes in.

what was the fluo pink incident you are referring to with KZ? were they not able to fulfill all their pre-orders??

omg! i have pre-ordered and fully paid for a royal blue mini at KZ - i certainly hope that means i will get one when it comes in.

what was the fluo pink incident you are referring to with KZ? were they not able to fulfill all their pre-orders??

Me2. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can get the minis we ordered from KZ with no hassle. Since there's a speculation about a price increase, I really hope that everything works out fine and we can get the pre-increase price.

You can do a search in the Celine subforum and the original thread should come up. Basically a fellow TPFer (sorry I forgot who you are) pre-ordered a fluo pink mini from KZ and kept in touch with her SA regularly to make sure everything's alright. By the time fluo minis starting hitting stores she turned down a few offers from other stores where she was waitlisted since she thought she was secured a bag from KZ. After seeing reveals after reveals of fluo pink on TPF she started worrying since she still hadn't gotten hers. So she contacted KZ agains and KZ said they didn't have the bag for her. That was after the price increase and the fluo pink was sold out everywhere else. So she would have to pay an extra $400 for the very same bag and that was if she could even find one.
I might have gotten some of the details wrong but it basically is something like this. I don't remember whether things worked out in the end. I hope it did but this is a very upsetting event.

Me2. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we can get the minis we ordered from KZ with no hassle. Since there's a speculation about a price increase, I really hope that everything works out fine and we can get the pre-increase price.

You can do a search in the Celine subforum and the original thread should come up. Basically a fellow TPFer (sorry I forgot who you are) pre-ordered a fluo pink mini from KZ and kept in touch with her SA regularly to make sure everything's alright. By the time fluo minis starting hitting stores she turned down a few offers from other stores where she was waitlisted since she thought she was secured a bag from KZ. After seeing reveals after reveals of fluo pink on TPF she started worrying since she still hadn't gotten hers. So she contacted KZ agains and KZ said they didn't have the bag for her. That was after the price increase and the fluo pink was sold out everywhere else. So she would have to pay an extra $400 for the very same bag and that was if she could even find one.
I might have gotten some of the details wrong but it basically is something like this. I don't remember whether things worked out in the end. I hope it did but this is a very upsetting event.

thanks for the heads-up, i found the other thread about the fluo pink situation! that just sounds SO awful especially since it was fully paid and everything.

i really hope the same thing doesn't happen to us with our royal blue pre-orders at KZ :sad::sweatdrop:

No it means answer the phone when they call and do not let it go to voicemail. My SA told me that when the bag arrives, they run the list from 1st on the wait list on down and the first person that answers his/her phone and wants the bag, will get it. She doesn't wait for number 1 to call her back. HTH!

Thanks for your kind reply! :P