Waiting list for Spring 2006 Paddington

yup totally, they do that on purpose to make you feel like buying a whiskey or chocolate is nurturing. it's like how people who are depressed eat a lot because food is nurturing... totally weird. lol. maybe there are similarities here, when i'm depressed i shop. haha. so it is pretty funny how these bag colors are often named after food, same goes with clothing too.

And when I talk about the colors I'd like in a Birkin, I alway say lime, raspberry or orange! Food, yes...but healthy food! I think that justifies the $10k purchase just a tad more, don't you!

:biggrin: I hope this answer is in time for you, but I just purchased (last night) a whiskey coloured Paddington on www.net-a-porter.com They are a UK based site, but ship around the world, including the US. They also have the Paddington in light blue and chocolate. Hope this helps
Cristina said:
Thanks :biggrin: I looked at Sophisticated Spirit, but it looks like she doesn't have any small paddingtons available for pre-order. Maybe she will sometime soon and I might order from her if the one at NM sells out before I can get to it.

Paddington Bear said:
:biggrin: I hope this answer is in time for you, but I just purchased (last night) a whiskey coloured Paddington on www.net-a-porter.com They are a UK based site, but ship around the world, including the US. They also have the Paddington in light blue and chocolate. Hope this helps

I actually ordered a whiskey paddy from NAP Wednesday night. I emailed them inquiring on the status of my order today, and they emailed me back saying they are supposedly shipping it out today. This was my first time ordering from them so I had to go through the verification process.

Thanks though! :biggrin:

Cristina said:
I actually ordered a whiskey paddy from NAP Wednesday night. I emailed them inquiring on the status of my order today, and they emailed me back saying they are supposedly shipping it out today. This was my first time ordering from them so I had to go through the verification process.

Thanks though! :biggrin:

I wonder if they are shipping mine today too? :smile:

I ordered Thursday and had to go through verification as well; I will cross my fingers for both of us. As long as I have it before x-mas I will be happy.

oh dear, i have never been a huge fan of paddingtons, but when i saw the hobo, i just feel in love. i guess it is not so 'complicated' as the smaller hand-held one, and it's more practical as well! ooh... it cost about 800 pounds here.. and would be my most expensive ever if i decide to get one. i might just put my name on the list and wait till feb to see if i still want it. Does anyone think the paddy design is so over? it's been going on for a while now.....

pict from chloe website

Attachments

• gp_038.jpg
    gp_038.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 51
After oggling my Bottega for the past couple of days, slipped my good old paddy over my shoulder, looked in the mirror, droooooooooollllll....:love: It's soooooo squishy! I LOOOOVE THE PADDINGTON!!!:love: :love: :love:

^^ I had (emphasis on the PAST tense) a hobo and I sold it. I found the strap was too long for me and the weight of the bag made it swing too much. I found it unwieldy.