Waiting is soooo hard.

Wait, I don't get it, so you and mom went shopping together, she got you something... now it's being all wrapped up and do you have to act SURPRISED on Christmas day? :roflmfao:

On the other hand, congratulations to having a great mom and a great gift!

I don't like to wait..I won't let my DH wrap my new goodies eventhough it's for Christmas. I want to stare at them until close enough for Christmas.
Congrats for panda!! so cute!

Wait, I don't get it, so you and mom went shopping together, she got you something... now it's being all wrapped up and do you have to act SURPRISED on Christmas day? :roflmfao:

On the other hand, congratulations to having a great mom and a great gift!

She can't keep a secret to save her life. Not to mention, she doesn't drive and the mall (especially at Xmas time) is the last place my Dad wants to be. LOL. So I can act suprised but I won't fool any of my family members. LOL.

She can't keep a secret to save her life. Not to mention, she doesn't drive and the mall (especially at Xmas time) is the last place my Dad wants to be. LOL. So I can act suprised but I won't fool any of my family members. LOL.

When my mom was alive she and I did the same thing! Same deal every year: It was great because I knew all of my gifts and then she would feel guilty after I had opened them because there was no surprise and I would get cash! HEE HEE She was the best!