wait for black or settle for olive?

I agree. Get what you want, but if you can get both! Why not!
I also wanted a black camo bambino, but settled for a olive camo bambino and i LOVE it. I just like the colors. I guess it's up to you, but I do see the black camo pop up on ebay more then the olive. Good Luck on whatever you decide!!

idk i say dont settle too...i used to like olive cammo but i sold all my olive except one and got black cammo cuz the characters pop out more but thats just mo..:biggrin:

your welcome. i hope you find that bella bella. i will keep an eye out too, cause i'm constantly looking for deals on ebay!

Thank you! You're so sweet :smile:
I keep telling myself this is the last Tokidoki I will buy, so finding this one seems so important.. But we all know I won't be able to make it my last one!

I've been looking at the bella bella's too (I like the olive). How much did they retail for originally? Any idea on what the going rate is approximately today? THX

I've been looking at the bella bella's too (I like the olive). How much did they retail for originally? Any idea on what the going rate is approximately today? THX

Retail was $148 I believe. I got my Black Cammo Bella Bella for about $80 used but in new condition on ebay. I think the previous black cammo I saw went for about $100. I don't know about the olive ones tho. :confused1: Sorry.