W bags already available?

b7f087e1-d94c-476a-86fd-94ea773d6af7_zps2c2bb2c0.jpg
OMG i immediately felt in love with this bag ! this is stunning , congratulations :smile:
im a recent owner of a lumineuse bag and would love to check this one , could you please answer some of my questions ? :
1-will it be available online ?
2-is it a limited edition bag ?
3-how much did is cost ?
4-would you recommend it ?
thx so much in advance for your help , congrats again :smile:

OMG i immediately felt in love with this bag ! this is stunning , congratulations :smile:
im a recent owner of a lumineuse bag and would love to check this one , could you please answer some of my questions ? :
1-will it be available online ?
2-is it a limited edition bag ?
3-how much did is cost ?
4-would you recommend it ?
thx so much in advance for your help , congrats again :smile:

Thank you and congrats, Lumi is a beautiful, functional bag. Let me try to answer your questions:

1 & 2: W collection is limited edition, only available in global, big LV boutiques, not online.

3. It is 4000 US dollar for Noisette and Black/Monogram W PM bags. Others are higher.

4. I love it, but it is matter of personal choice. You should go to global LV stores and see it in person.

HTH

Thank you and congrats, Lumi is a beautiful, functional bag. Let me try to answer your questions:

1 & 2: W collection is limited edition, only available in global, big LV boutiques, not online.

3. It is 4000 US dollar for Noisette and Black/Monogram W PM bags. Others are higher.

4. I love it, but it is matter of personal choice. You should go to global LV stores and see it in person.

HTH
thanks for your help , i really appreciate it :smile:

It is very roomy. I can fits a full size zippy wallet, 1 cosmetic bag, 1 checkbook, 1 compact camera, 2 glasses with cases, 1 ipad and still have room for files, or other miscellaneous items.
Oh so it fits everything. All the items you mention are good for a NF. In the pic it looked different but pics can be deceiving. Thanks for the info.:biggrin:

I don't know if I can get my jaw off the floor today. WOW! Stunning bags!

I wonder if they will add this style to the DE canvas as well. That would probably be outstanding! Crossing fingers! Jaw still on floor.

Everyone's bags look amazing.

Thanx for sharing.