Vuitton / Jones / Chapman

Reactions: VertBronze
loooove your keepall 45!!! Is the elephant screen printed or is included in the monogram print..The interior is blue?

I'm quite sure all these animals are screen printed, so I assume they will slowly get damaged depending on how you use them. I know other items I have that are printed slowly lost bits of the print. Overall, I have found LV printed items to be quite durable unless it is something you keep in your pocket or getting scrubbed around in a bag.

The interior of all these bags I believe is called "ink blue" which is virtually black. It is an extremely dark blue. It looks more blue IRL than it does in photos.

I'm quite sure all these animals are screen printed, so I assume they will slowly get damaged depending on how you use them. I know other items I have that are printed slowly lost bits of the print. Overall, I have found LV printed items to be quite durable unless it is something you keep in your pocket or getting scrubbed around in a bag.

The interior of all these bags I believe is called "ink blue" which is virtually black. It is an extremely dark blue. It looks more blue IRL than it does in photos.[/QUOTE
Thank you so much for you kind reply.Enjoy your beautiful bag!!

The interior of all these bags I believe is called "ink blue" which is virtually black. It is an extremely dark blue. It looks more blue IRL than it does in photos.
Thank you so much for your kind reply.Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!!

the print is on both sides?

Yes, the print is on both sides for almost all of the Chapman items. I wish they would have left one side with no print, because when I use the shoulder strap, I would put the blank side against me. That worries me also with the Giraffe NS Tote because it is so huge that it rubs against my backside when I walk! Haha