VS Leather Jacket $149 reminds me of the the Bal

Thanks for the codes, Bag Lady 923. I couldn't get the free75 shipping code to work, but I used the combination of SP1021001 (free shipping) followed by the FA918289 (25% off) for a total price of $119.24 shipped!!!

Thanks for posting, OP!! I can't wait to wear it!:yahoo:

Sparkledust - thanks for the great find! I just ordered this. I have been dreaming about the Bal since I saw Jennifer Aniston on the cover of Elle in the brown one. What a steal this one is!

Here's another image:
V294110-1.jpg

Here's a photo of the front

OMG I just ordered one!!! I used the special code SP1021001 for free shipping and the code FA918289 for 25% off with the Angels card and I paid a total of $119.52! Thanks soooo much to you lovely ladies for the extra discounts! And a special thanks for sparkledust for finding and sharing this awesome deal!

Thanks OP and thanks for sharing the code!! It came down to $123.46 (well darn California tax..) I just ordered one. I normally wear small so I took suggestion and ordered XS. Hopefully it's not too small ......
I have been looking for one cute leather jacket forever. Can't wait!

This is their return policy:

Refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid if an item is returned within 90 days of purchase. If an item is returned more than 90 days after purchase, a return will be administered in the form of a merchandise credit redeemable with your next purchase.

So I think you can return it. :smile: