VS Leather Jacket $149 reminds me of the the Bal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    For the girls looking for an alternative to the Balenciaga Leather Jacket, this one is pretty close and it's $149, I bought one and I really like it, it runs large, I usually wear a L and I went with a M to get snug fit.

It was $218 and now it's down to $149.

Its the one The Angel's wore in Times Square

[​IMG]

VS Jacket

2. Here's another image:
    [​IMG]

3. does it come with her? wowwwwwwww

4. I wonder what quality the leather is... do the brick and mortars carry this jacket?

5. I like it.

6. No, the clothes are catalog only.

7. I have just checked out the VS site, they have some nice stuff at reasonable prices.
    What is the quality like?
    and do they come up Large, I am normally a size 4/5, Not sure if I should go for 2?

8. #8 Jan 30, 2010
    plumaplomb: the leather feels like lamb, but is not distressed like the Balenciagas, it's smooth and really well matched, it's a lightweight jacket but the lining is surprisingly warm.

joseph9291: I'd say size down one size from whatever you usually wear.

9. WOW! I was trying to find a similar jacket through Burberry, but this one just looks like it! And costs much less! Are they true to size? I usually wear a 0-2 in clothing, but always increase by one size for jackets.

10. #10 Jan 30, 2010
    Izzy_w: size down one size for this one, it runs one size large, also it has the curved insets at the waistbands and back, and the cute little triangle insets on the sides above the waist band just like the Balenciaga, it's pretty much spot on.

I just took this pic so you can see what I mean:

[​IMG]

11. I love it. Is this real leather? thanks

12. preciousmoment: Yes it is...

13. it's not on sale anymore!! it's back to $218!! :sad:

14. Oh this jacket is hot!!! I just ordered it and can't wait to get it. This came right on time as I was looking for a cute, inexpensive leather jacket.

Here are some codes for those who are going to order...

FA918289 for 25 % off **Must use your VS credit card**
    free75 for free shipping

I paid $122.48 shipped!:yahoo:

15. ooooh...i like...i'm gonna check it out online!..thanks!