Vote! Need Help Massais, etc

thanks Rose.

i am sorry guys if I am bugging you. I am just spinning.

I think because it is is a pricey bag...its hard for me to take the plunge.....I don't know why.

I know if I do...I will end up wearing it so much because its so easy.

so maybe I should get the brown on ebay if I can get for under 1,200 and if I do love...get an orange.

I love the green....but for that price I would rather just spend the extra 1k...and get exactly what I want.

why am I doing this?

I have liked the massai for over a year...but just can't do it.

which is not like me...normally I am like who cares i am getting it.

I really want one....but what is my problem.

they are sure yummy...and so functional and lay across the body so well.

I think I need to channel my energy to figuring out what is holding me back...rather than..........what color I want.

I make quick decisions...so why am I not pulling the trigger.

but I have decided if I can unlock my crazy mind...to figure out my hold on it....I want to orange swift if I go for it.

and later get a brown evelyn maybe

you are my twin...so I can see it.

I never agonize...usually i am like screw it...i am getting it.

but I don't with this bag.

maybe I should just wait for the bolide...and have my SA either find it in a store...or wait until they get theirs for fall.

I will go in...on Monday or so and look at the brown swift and see what feeling I am getting.

and I will wear my clothes that I will wear with a massai. my casual, etc clothing....and see how I feel.

there is a potrion clemance available too.....FYI.

I have decided...that if I can figure out my trigger blocker...that the orange swift is looking good to me right now.

summer dresses....will be great with it....creams and white sun dresses...which I wear alot.

and in the fall...black everything will be great with it.

and if one day...I realize I need something brown...will do evelyn in clemance...

but orange massai is the way to go.

and....my CDC is orange croc...which I wear with alot...and I have orange croc manolos that I didn't think I would wear alot but I really do....

orange goes well with alot of things.

so I just need to get over the hurdle.

I don't know if its guilt or what...

I guess I am a little scared I will get this...and like a month my birkin I have on order will come in and then my bolide I am on the list will come in.

that would be horrible. too much at once.

Think about it this weekend. If you still feel the need on Monday...ask them to search for an orange swift. If they bring it in, you can try it...if it isn't right...just say thanks... I feel your pain. Sometimes I make myself crazy about a purchase.

thanks for all the support...everything. I appreciate it.

I need to think for sure. I have struggled with the massai for a long time too.............I don't know why.

I gotta find out why. GEEZ.

its a fantastic bag.......but I am thinking maybe get the bolide first and see if that covers my whatever bag.

but a massai would sure be a great travel bag.....

hlfinn....I saw your post about jemz just now. I think the thread was moving fast....and I was typing so fast...I had to re-read the thread!

thanks for your advice! I appreciate your input too. its very nice of you and all of you to help me figure out what is going on in my head!

I am going to inquire about the indigo on Monday!

thanks all and thanks hlfinn!

^^^ They are functional, but I have heard that the zip closure can be awkward. Is this right, SoCal?

I love the Massai...I don't find the zip closure awkward...but others do... I suppose like some feel the Kelly is challenging to open/close and others are fine with it... Because of how the Massai hangs, the zippers are "high"...to open fully, the bag must be taken off the shoulder... Gucci...sounds like you are destined for orange! Good luck!