VOILA..BBAG Squad GroupPics @ Trunk Show!!

Oula thanks for sharing the group picture with us. It's nice to see friends' faces in pf. Now, I really envy all of you who went to the show. I can see how happy you were from the smile on the picture. Seems like no trunk show did not bother you gals & guys at all.

Lovely pictures! Everyone looked like they were having fun...

I know that some people are shy, but in the first picture, there is a guy that I actually recognize!!! I don't know who you are, but I've seen you at Tyson's numerous times...always with a fabulous bag!

you guys look so happy! Fayden I am drooling over your Turquoise city!

me too - everyone looks so cute and happy, especially after the b-bag mishap! ICB - you are so adorable holding your work

everyone looks glad to be there - wouldn't it be amazing if we ALL were there?? there would be no room for non-tPFers!

Lovely pictures! Everyone looked like they were having fun...

I know that some people are shy, but in the first picture, there is a guy that I actually recognize!!! I don't know who you are, but I've seen you at Tyson's numerous times...always with a fabulous bag!

LOL. I wonder who :sweatdrop:

nanaz - are you there too? i thought you went with your sandstone... or natural city? sorry if i'm wrong, but i thought i saw a post saying you went...
Hi nicole - Yes i am the third one from left with Brown Pants.:P I knew it was going to rain so i did not want to risk ruining my Bbag in NY. :nuts:I know i am crazy:wacko: but i am glad i didn't take any with me.:yahoo: