Vlad..!

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Hi Vlad,

I saw the latest thread with the title "Vlad.." and I thought someone was going to tell you that you rock because of the decisive action in making sure our forum is free of evil fake bag people! But it turned out to be a question about server issues..

So let me just say that you are the best!!! I thought it was great how you were able to sniff out the fishy post on fakes from AnnaLu (I mean, and link it to her other thread??!) Cool!!

Megs, you are sooo lucky!

:biggrin:
minicoop

I know, geez. It amazes me that a man who appears to have a life in real life (if you know what I'm saying) devotes so much time to an estrogen-infested pink purse forum. And is really cool about it!
Thank you!!!

bethany said:
I know, geez. It amazes me that a man who appears to have a life in real life (if you know what I'm saying) devotes so much time to an estrogen-infested pink purse forum. And is really cool about it!
Thank you!!!
lmao! :lol:

Noriko said:
^^^hehe the male ego :lol: It always amazes me, but Vlad seems down to earth :biggrin:
What makes you think you all are so hard to handle? I'm like the shepherd doggie without a job, all the sheep are behaving like angels. It's the chinese replica sellers that drive me nuts. LOL

Megs said:
Vlad has been trained well too... and he kinda likes it here! Don't let him lie to you!!

AH HA! :nuts: The truth is out. Megs, whats your secret? Can some men really be trained to like purses, or just trained:Push: . Im thinking we would all love to here your advice. LOL:lol: