Vlad!! You are F**** up. Plz ban me thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megs said:
KylieReese- you know that I was more than cordial to you- I talked to you- I understood and I was there to be unbiased and try to HELP. You are a grown woman with a family and kid(s), and you want to come back here and act that way?!?!

I missed the original thread too but went back to read and yes Megs, you were definately cordial. I can't beleive what you two (you and Vlad....and the Mods for that matter) have to put up with in some cases. Its seems there's always a bad apple in the bunch.

cindylicious said:
Ok, im going to sound like a ditz but what is a "douchebag"?!:blink: Sorry for the stupid question.:flowers:

Douching is something that some ladies practice post-coitus in order to expunge their vaginas.

So.. the bag.. yeah, you probably get the idea. :rolleyes:

cindylicious said:
Ok, im going to sound like a ditz but what is a "douchebag"?!:blink: Sorry for the stupid question.:flowers:

Literally? Um, well............

In this case, definately NOT a good thing. Actually, in this case the same thing as the literal meaning.

ayla said:
Douching is something that some ladies practice post-coitus in order to expunge their vaginas.

So.. the bag.. yeah, you probably get the idea. :rolleyes:

Love the way you put this Ayla :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to try but couldn't figure out how to say it on the forum.

Don't over-douche it is bad for your health!! :graucho:

Serously what a turd. Someone explain how a woman with a family and CHILD is going to come to a purse forum and talk like that. This world is freggin mad

Status
Not open for further replies.